What is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the love of God when will someone do a good officially licensees LeeLoo!

Just a Willy Wonka......by a company besides M8.

Is that too much to ask?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

187871a199c61071b7dd597c878d39e1.jpg

a pity it seems to never happen.

I just started watching Into the Badlands on Netflix. The show’s ok, not stellar. I think a lot of the characters would translate well to 1:6 scale though. If nothing else, I’d personally love to see Sunny get made.

I hope for more Transformers Beast Wars Masterpieces from Takara and more IDW Comic Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri Figures.

gonna be weird and random and way not gonna happen but the ninjas from ninja III would be awesome....heh tho updated colonial marines would also be awesome lol

I have always wanted a better version of the Catwoman as the Hot Toys version has many problems: fragile google, flaking poor quality pleather, poor articulation and slightly off face sculpt.
So, I think my wish has been answered when I came across the new Fire Toys version:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-orde...164944?hash=item34079f12d0:g:m~sAAOSw9LRcoH3u

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-orde...334206?hash=item3b2e81e13e:g:bp0AAOSwcT1coH3r

Fire Toys seem to have very good reputation with their previous figures.
And I noticed as soon as this came out, the old Hot Toys Catwoman started dropping in price.
What are people’s thoughts about pre-ordering from these two suppliers?
It is supposed to come out in two months so should be covered by Paypal 6 months dispute.

Sorry to hijack this thread a little bit as I am new to the forum and cannot post new threads.
10_09cbccf5-da5a-413c-93f4-cf27b79150dc_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I'd like to see a definitive Hot Toys T2 Endoskeleton if possible. One to rival the quality of the Genysis one and the diecast Robocop. Does anyone with a good knowledge of Hot Toys think this is likely to happen?

Forgot to say what actual figure I am hoping for that has not already been announced:

Kim Cattrall all dolled up in Chinese bride dress / kimino from Big Trouble in Little China

Kelly Hu (Not as Lady Deathstrike) but from Scorpion King

Back