What is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has to be. No one could possibly say there wouldn't be enough interest or that it's not toyetic enough.

Growing up I never wanted a Bruce Willis action figure, nor did I see the Die Hard films as toyetic. I think it had more to do with Willis not looking like the type of action hero of that era that had the ideal physique for toys. Less famous action movies like Last Action Hero and Demolition man got toy lines, but again, it probably had more to do with the actors in them than the film itself. Nowadays, I can totally see Neca or HT making a Die Hard figure.

Growing up I never wanted a Bruce Willis action figure, nor did I see the Die Hard films as toyetic. I think it had more to do with Willis not looking like the type of action hero of that era that had the ideal physique for toys. Less famous action movies like Last Action Hero and Demolition man got toy lines, but again, it probably had more to do with the actors in them than the film itself. Nowadays, I can totally see Neca or HT making a Die Hard figure.

NECA did make a Die Hard figure. It was bad.

Good point. I totally forgot about that HT figure. :lol

It's a real shame that the only modern Willis and Stallone figures from HT are from G.I Joe and Expendables. :(

Part of his contract when he signed to do the film.

NECA did make a Die Hard figure. It was bad.

Agreed to do it as a one-off favor to Robert Rodriguez while making Sin City figures with NECA.

I would love to see some company (Hot Toys/QMx/Star Ace/ Amus/Threezero) go after the production of quality 1:6 musicians.

Freddie Mercury (lots of styles possible)
Jim Morrision
Jimi Hendrix
The Who
David Bowie (Again, lots of styles possible)

Hot Toys started and stopped with Michael Jackson but there is real potential in this area.

Last edited:
I would love to see some company (Hot Toys/QMx/Star Ace/ Amus/Threezero) go after the production of quality 1:6 musicians.

Freddie Mercury (lots of styles possible)
Jim Morrision
Jimi Hendrix
The Who
David Bowie (Again, lots of styles possible)

Hot Toys started and stopped with Michael Jackson but there is real potential in these area.

Being a big music fan with diverse taste, if they started to do some of the greats I might be in trouble. [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fully on board for David Bowie 1/6 non-movie collectibles

As long as we're dreaming:

David Bowie
Trent Reznor
Marilyn Manson
Rob Zombie
Brody Dalle

There are many others in different genres spanning jazz to hip-hop and on and on, but off the top of my head those would be fun, toy-etic figures.

Wonder what happened to the Freddie Mercury figure that Star Ace was planning.

I would like to see any incarnation of Eddy from Iron Maiden art covers done in 1:6 scale with accessories (Trooper, Wasted Years,Power Slave, Number of the beast etc...)

Bruce Willis doesn't seem opposed to having toys made of him. Off the top of my head, there was an Armageddon figure, the aforementioned lousy Die Hard figure, various Sin City figures, GI Joe from both Hasbro and Hot Toys, the NECA Pulp Fiction figure.....and there was at least a prototype for him from Fifth Element. Who was gonna make that...N2 toys?

Delta Force : Norris , Marvin & Forster !

Comfort of strangers : Walken in white tux

Horror Express : de Mendoza aka satanic monk Purjadov , Telly aka sadistic military captain , zombie soldier (if they made small figures they could even make the train itself)

Back