What is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Lee dioramas : Big Boss ice factory exterior , Fist of Fury Suzukis pad , Way of Dragon - part of Coliseum & Game of Death pagoda

I'd kill for Hot Toys to revisit the first Predator film. A Dutch 2.0 and a new Jungle Hunter would rule.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MOTUC 200x He-Man and Skeletor figures would be nice. A Mezco 1:12 Collective Bluto to go with Popeye. They also need to make The Goon (from the Goon comics). I would love Sentinel to make Devolution Getters 2 & 3. Figma Gatchaman and Ninja Scroll figures.

The more realistic:

-HT Nebula
- HT Okoye
-For QMX to release Castiel and Sam from Supernatural

More of a Wishlist:

- Labyrinth Jareth and Sarah (Ball scene)
- An updated modern quality Barnabas Collins (60s original) and whatever other characters I could get
- For a company to do 1/6th Harry Potter with more consistent quality than Star Ace
- A Headless Horseman (I don't even care what version, just want one)
- I would love more 3rd party MCU Netflix figures, since HT likely won't put out anymore - and AOS Daisy
- HT THOR 1 LOKI
- 1/6th Final Fantasy VII

Last edited:
The more realistic:

-HT Nebula
- HT Okoye
-For QMX to release Castiel and Sam from Supernatural

More of a Wishlist:

- Labyrinth Jareth and Sarah (Ball scene)
- An updated modern quality Barnabas Collins (60s original) and whatever other characters I could get
- For a company to do 1/6th Harry Potter with more consistent quality than Star Ace
- A Headless Horseman (I don't even care what version, just want one)
- I would love more 3rd party MCU Netflix figures, since HT likely won't put out anymore - and AOS Daisy
- HT THOR 1 LOKI
- 1/6th Final Fantasy VII

Headless horseman.....Sleepy Hollow version......hell yeah

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Big Chief to deliver all of the Gerry Anderson pre-orders (Tracy Brothers, Captain Scarlet).

Sam Winchester and Jayne Cobb (distant hope!) from QMX.

I’d love to see Buffy in 1:6 scale. I’m surprised no one has acquired the brand, but I guess there were a lot of Sideshow Marquettes, 12” figures and premium format models back in the day. The quality was a bit inconsistent though and the brilliant ones are astronomically priced on the second hand market. I’d love to see someone take a second bite at the cherry and at least give us a Buffy, Angel and Spike.

Oh, and a Captain Jack from Doctor Who/Torchwood would be nice.

So what is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

How about:

- Excalibur knights. COO Models is already doing a great job on the die-cast stuff, . . . it's no stretch. We could get some all-stars, too, in the line up, including Gabriel Byrne, Liam Neeson, and/or Patrick Stewart.

- For that matter, how about an armored Dracula with Gary Oldman? We've got the Redman dapper Drac and the Grandma Drac. How about the, I'm-Gonna-Go-Slaughter-the-Ottomans-Dressed-Like-A-Bat Drac?

- Dark Crystal creatures, like the UrRu Mystics and the Skesis. With the supposed prequel on Netflix, those would be cool.

- Labyrinth has some characters to offer, like Ludo, Sir Didymus (sp?) and Jareth - Star Ace did an awesome job on the The Dread Pirate Roberts and I bet they could knock Jareth out of the park.

- ASMUS. Please. Do. A. 1:6. SAURON.

- Hot Toys . . . I want my ROTJ Vader reveal. For that matter, I'd like a ROTS Hard Vader shell/Crispy inner Anakin reveal, too. You guys are shameless for giving us the Iron Man treatment with Vader. And then juking with a 1/4 scale first. C'mon already.

- Hot Toys - Season 2 of Punisher is out. How about another Bernthal Punisher from his own series?

- How about some Vikings? Ragnar? Lagertha? Beorn? Rolo?

- With all of the seamless bodies out there, a Kratos would be pretty cool.

I'm sure I could go on and on. I'll stop here. To have all these done would be a path to bankruptcy.

Realistic:
Ellen Ripley + PowLow with some Sulaco accessories to pose the damn thing with.
LED light-up Marines 2.0, Burke, Newt and Bishop with Hadley's Hope accessories (really HT what the hell are you waiting for.....?!?!)
Whole Predator squad plus Dillon and Ana.
Millennium Falcon cockpit
Rey Speeder
Bespin Han and Lando
TWOK Enterprise crew
Robocop 2 Cain by 3A
Wampa with dead prey
Cantina folk by HT (but at reasonable prices...!)
Veteran, Neyo and Airborne Utapau clones by HT
Balin by Asmus

Unrealistic:
1/6 APC Tank (if they pulled the batmobiles, they can do this too).
1/6 APU from Matrix Revolutions by HT

Home Alone Figures

Beetlejuice Lydia

Edward Scissorhands

Linda Hamillton Sarah Connor

Back