What Hot Toys Marvel character straight out of the comic would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy every single comic-inspired Marvel figure made by Hot Toys...hell...I try making custom costumes for every Marvel movie-masterpiece I have anyways.

They could just save me the trouble, considering I'll always be interested in buying a comic accurate figure over movie inspired.

How about a HOT TOYS
fugly.jpg

I'd buy every single comic-inspired Marvel figure made by Hot Toys...hell...I try making custom costumes for every Marvel movie-masterpiece I have anyways.

They could just save me the trouble, considering I'll always be interested in buying a comic accurate figure over movie inspired.

This guy said it. I'll take the ENTIRE marvel universe alex.

Same here^^^ it would be cheaper then buying all these pfs and would have better pose ability and since it's ht would have some great accessories ahhhhh dream on dreamer, dream on :(

:exactly: 100% agree with you on this, I would also love to see your customs.

The New Mutants original line up,Original Bishop,Scarlet Witch,The Multiple Man,Cloak and Dagger,Nomad,Alpha Flight team (red and white outfits),Punisher and Microchip,King Pin(white)
Elektra,BlackCat,Original Bullseye,Excalibur(team),Death's Head!!!

Back