What Hot Toys have you pre-ordered/bought in 2016? Considering? Will buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to save and buy the Delorean. That's all. Do you think they will release the Part 2 Delorean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. That is my favorite of the two.

Yeah I'd like to purchase that Delorean instead...and I'm planning on waiting anyways. I think I may wait until SS begins to run low on stock of their current Part 1 Delorean and make a decision than.

I've Preordered:
Rey/BB-8 set
Deadpool
CW Cap
I plan to Preorder:
Dr. Strange
I'll eventually pick up:
Terminator Genisys T-800
Likely will pick up, but want to see it first:
Ripley

As of now ....
Affleck Batman
Mark 45
Deadpool

Only a matter of time
Black Panther
Yoda
Civil war cap

Really considering
Han Solo
Boba Fett
Mark 46
Draxx

And that's just Hot Toys ....

Ripley/Alien 2.
because back to classics (cancelled Thereezero TMNT for them).

Pre-ordered so far:

CW Winter Soldier
CW Iron Man
CW Black Panther
GOTG Drax
Stan Lee

Going to order the CW Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch as well.

Considering: Wonder Woman - still undecided atm :)

I just got my last invoice for HT today. TWS Fury will be my last figure for now. I have decided to make a cut and thin out the collection. I will most likely sell almost everything Iron Man related, older figures that have been redone and a few figures I have no interest in anymore. Roughly I will sell 40 figures. Afterwards I may buy a few of the upcomming ones on the scondary market. No problem with the higher prices than, as I really want to free some space before in order to be able to enjoy the collection (again).

2016...what a year so far.....

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-05.jpg

Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-First-Order-Heavy-Gunner-Stormtrooper-Collectible-Figure_PR7.jpg

902208-maleficent-002.jpg

902102-eric-draven-the-crow-016.jpg

Hot-Toys-Predators_Classic-Predator-_PR20zoom.jpeg

PRE ORDER
star-wars-rey-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902611-12.jpg

Non Hot Toys
7176-c-3po-and-r2-d2-015.jpg

PRE-ORDERS (non Hot Toys)
awil_3.jpg

sideshoepart3-3.jpg

Getting close to the halfway mark of the year already.

Just have Leia and Boba Fett on order from Star Wars and the BV Cap and NA Scarlet Witch promo editions.

Trying to stick to 1 figure a month right now.

As of now ....
Affleck Batman
Mark 45
Deadpool

Only a matter of time
Black Panther
Yoda
Civil war cap

Really considering
Han Solo
Boba Fett
Mark 46
Draxx

And that's just Hot Toys ....
You brought up Boba Fett. Man that's one that I keep eyeing and shy away from. Forget about it for a little while. But I keep coming back to it. It was him or Rey when I dumped my RP's from SS and having the first 1/6 female character in my collection/unmasked sculpt won out for me in that case; the latter almost always tips the scales because that's such a wow factor when people see a collection.

I would splurge on Boba right now but the $20 shipping from SS just kills me. I try not to go much over $200 on any of these.

Getting close to the halfway mark of the year already.

Just have Leia and Boba Fett on order from Star Wars and the BV Cap and NA Scarlet Witch promo editions.

Trying to stick to 1 figure a month right now.

It's interesting, your statement. I calculated the average cost of smoking a pack a day for a month for my state for giggles. That's about one figure a month then, give or take. I'll take my hobby over desthsticks.

Bought:

Hot Toys Batman Returns
Hot Toys Wolverine DOFP
DID Chicago (DeNiro) Gangster

Preordered:

Hot Toys Affleck Batman
Blitzway Tyler Durden
Sideshow Jason Voorhees

bought: clean Robocop / BD Robocop + Murphy set. for the third time :lol

You brought up Boba Fett. Man that's one that I keep eyeing and shy away from. Forget about it for a little while. But I keep coming back to it. It was him or Rey when I dumped my RP's from SS and having the first 1/6 female character in my collection/unmasked sculpt won out for me in that case; the latter almost always tips the scales because that's such a wow factor when people see a collection.

I would splurge on Boba right now but the $20 shipping from SS just kills me. I try not to go much over $200 on any of these.

It's interesting, your statement. I calculated the average cost of smoking a pack a day for a month for my state for giggles. That's about one figure a month then, give or take. I'll take my hobby over desthsticks.
I think a pack of smokes is close to $20 here now lol, I can't imagine spending that kind of money on something I'd just smoke away to nothing.

Current pre-orders:

Sideshow
Jason

Hot Toys
Black Widow
Scarlett Witch (AoU NA)
Wonder Woman
Han/Chewy Set
Armored Chrome Batman
Storm Trooper Officer Set
Deadpool
Captain Phasma

Purchases:
TFA TIE-Fighter Pilot
Reeves Superman
Ned Stark
Jon Snow and Ghost
Blue Gotham Batman

for 2016 still on pre-order are

Kaustik Plastik William Wallace

VTS Mad Max Fury

Hot Toys Mark 45

Hot Toys Batman Armored

Hot Toys Batman regular version

Hot Toys Hulkbuster

Hot Toys Wonderwoman

Hot Toys Endoskeleton

Purchased in 2016

Hot Toys Dx11 Joker

Luke Skywalker new hope

Hot Toys Harvey Dent

Hot Toys Dark Knight Bat Signal

Hot Toys Bane

Hot Toys Delorean

Hot Toys Darth Vader

Hot Toys Leia

Hot Toys Genysis Terminator

Hot Toys Tony Stark Workstation

Considering purchasing in 2016

Hot Toys Double Pack Stormtroopers

Hot Toys Ultron Prime

Hot Toys Loki

If they release a TFA Ol' Luke then that would be a definite, other than that there's been little released so far that I want that i'd consider worth the cost.

Back