What Hot Toys have you pre-ordered/bought in 2016? Considering? Will buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought: Ant-Man

Considering: Star Lord

Not interested in any of the BVS, Force Awakens or Avengers figures. Deadpool is tempting, but I have yet to see the film.

On pre-order now:

Rey & BB-8
Boba Fett
Leia

Ant-Man
Vision

Will Order:

Riot Trooper / Finn

Considering:

Dead pool

As for unannounced stuff, most orders will be Star Wars and some random new Marvel characters (Spider-Man/BP/Dr. S). If they do Netflix characters, probably all of them.

On PO:
Delorean

Bought:
Batman Returns & Bruce Wayne

Considering:
T-800 Guardian
Batman BVS
Superman BVS
Deadpool

No other upcoming HT figs really float my boat.
If Ripley or Doc were released :pray: they would be instant buys.

None as yet - though am still waiting on my Vision, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver pre-orders from last year.

Will probably pre-order some of the Civil War figures if/when the characters I'm interested in go up for order :)

Nothing for me right now. I'm waiting on Scarlet Witch, and that's it. If they announce Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn I'll get those; and I'm hoping at some point they announce Ripley. But frankly, I'm losing interest in the regurgitation machine that is HT. Too many other companies are doing far more interesting licenses.

None
Although I am getting all 4 mondo and neca tmnt
Also might be getting the 1/4 neca hulk

So far I've bought ANH Luke.
Will probably pre-order or buy ANH Leia, TFA Rey and BB-8, Finn, and Civil War Bucky soon..
And Kylo Ren is tempting...

Bought:

2 X Kylo Ren
2 x SS Boba Fett
SS Deadpool

Preordered:

CW Cap
CW bucky
Ht Deadpool
Ht Boba Fett
HT captain phasma
Ss darth Maul
Rick grimes 3a

it been an expensive two months so im trying to limit myself to 10 this year. And by 10 I mean after thus currebt shipment.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nothing has been pre-ordered for me, since I have finished with HT's buying for 2016

Been building up a small HT's Dark Knight trilogy collection, acquired the camo tumbler and Bane at the end of 2015 for a great price, was delighted when I bought bane his black vest was already added by the seller, made it more satisfying buying it second hand

for 2016 I bought a second hand bank robber joker from my brother, since he needed the money and since he already has a joker, I bought his. And I bought the Batman DX12 brand new off eBay, its shipped out, just waiting for him to arrive, and then that finishes off my Batman collection. Will then be moving onto Back to the future hottoys collecting in 2017, hoping we see BTTF part 2 stuff come out in either 2017 or 18, but if the deloreon is still available come 2017 will pick up the part 1 deloreon in January 2017, may ask an artist to customize one or 2 things on that car to make it like a part 2, if we see a marty part 2

Pre-Ordered

Rey & BB-8
Deadpool

Considering

BvS Batman
BvS Armored Batman

Will Buy

SS Harley Quinn
SS Joker
BvS Wonder Woman
BTTF2 Marty Mcfly
X-Men Apocalypse Psylocke

I've got Leia and Boba Fett on pre-order. Will buy Vader with my Reward Points when he comes in stock, probably. If announced, I'll get the droids, and probably Yoda, Lando, Tarkin, Emperor, and possibly some variants of the main crew.

If Ripley is released, I'll buy.

If any more Back to the Future figures are released, I'll buy.

Strongly considering the Delorean. Considering Deadpool, Rey/BB8, and Ant-Man, but I would say there is a fair chance I won't get any of those unless I find a really good deal.

I don't think I need any other comic movie stuff, unless we get giant Ant-Man, or maybe some of the Suicide Squad guys.

It's easier to do which ones I'm NOT getting-
Shock trooper

That's it.

3zuD5zq.gif

Currently I’m retired from HT as there is nothing on their 2016 roster that I would pay $355 CAN (based on $219US price point). Batman Returns was my last purchase before retirement. Ripley and Penguin might take me out!

Will buy BvS Wonder Woman , Doc Brown

Consider to buy threezero Cain Robocop2, Deadpool

Nothing yet. The only figure from last years preorders remaining is old man Arnie.

I'll pre-order the New Avenger version of Scarlet Witch when it is announced. I'll consider buying AoU Black Widow and AoU Scarlet Witch IF I can ever get an irresistible saving.

Everything else is pure announcement speculation at best. Future classic Terminator/Arnies, Phase 1 Iron Man diecast and Thor series announcements are the top of my interest list..

Updated my watchlist to pre-ordering Deadpool, and considering the Terminator Endoskeleton. Waiting of course for the official announcement of New Avenger Scarlet Witch, and everything else is speculation and hope..

Just the Terminator Genisys Endoskeleton. Nothing interesting so far.

Maybe Evil Dead Ash and Wasteland Ranger, but those are no HT. Think my money will go to improve my custom figures.

Back