What horror movie do you WANT to see remade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leviathon, I just saw this and it's pretty much the Thing meets the Abyss which was part of the problem, seemed like rather then just using that influence of those 2 films, they borrowed actual scenes and full concepts.

Would like to see the same idea but with some more solid writing and monsters. Rather see this then an actual The Thing remake anyway. :(

Cat People could be cool. Another one that might make a good remake is From Beyond. Its a decent story, original and give it good modern effects, it could be a winner. Also, leave out Jeffery Combs over the top acting.

Carrie. It should be cruel and shocking like the original was back in the days. Though i think that no one has the balls nowadays to make a movie where bullied student kills all the classmates at the end.

I don't think they should remake anything. I think they need to sit down, fire everybody from the entitlement generation and look into creating something new.

Carrie. It should be cruel and shocking like the original was back in the days. Though i think that no one has the balls nowadays to make a movie where bullied student kills all the classmates at the end.

hey, revenge of the nerds got away with it.:lol

and a close call, check out the finals too.:monkey3

I'd like to see someone do phantasm over. To me, theres been all those sequels that I've never had the urge to see. I'd like to see a director try and make sense of it all. It could be really ____ed up and scary if done correctly. You'd just need a good casting direction

Back