What horror movie do you WANT to see remade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
It could even be one that was already remade that you want done better.

Why do you want it remade?

anchorman.........:lecture...............:lol

how about mother's day?
at the end when she jumped out over those logs........:horror........course i was stoned as all get out, but still, low budget 80's stuff rocks. :lecture...........you could build on that.

Sleep Away Camp.

CGI WEEN!!!

1745sausage.jpg

errmmm

Day of the Daed

It had alot of potential, the military base underground, electirc fences, hordes of zombies! :rock

l would like to see a remake of the original pumpkin head.l remember being scared of that movie as a kid and l watched it on the internet a couple months back and damn that movie was cheezie,but would like to see a remake.

Seems like nearly every horror movie that anyone knows much about has already been remade. No need for any. Howzabout coming up with some new ideas?

I'm sure we'll start seeing remakes of contemporary horror movies like Scream, Saw, and Final Destination soon enough :rolleyes:

They did redo it...:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I would love to see the original day of the dead redone. The one they remade had no similarities to the original other than the name and the fact that there were some military personnel in it. The original Day was the epitimy of what an apocalyptic Zombie movie is all about.

They need to redo I am Legend. The original adaptation of a movie of that book with Vincent Price in "Last man on Earth" was great.

Back