What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
78 Halloween in the theater Thursday night! What a cool experience!

(Gotta say the coveralls looked bluish-grey for the record LOL)

Help me out guys. I am looking for a movie I saw in the documentary Going to Pieces. The scene I saw was a chick in a shower (looked like a gym shower maybe) was getting chainsawed across the abdomen, pretty sure she was topless.

Help me out guys. I am looking for a movie I saw in the documentary Going to Pieces. The scene I saw was a chick in a shower (looked like a gym shower maybe) was getting chainsawed across the abdomen, pretty sure she was topless.

That's too funny, I DVR'd Going to Pieces last night and we were just watching it. No idea on that clip unfortunately.

I'd like to see that one.

My wife is too busy to watch a movie tonight. Since it's just me I might watch Audition. She has zero interest in what I suspect it's about lol. I think it's a long one though. That or Demons 2...

Exorcist on Blu-ray. Still the scariest movie for me after all these years!

A close 2nd would be the conjuring. that was pretty good :)

Honorable mentions go to The Ring, The Grudge, Blair Witch, Sixth Sense, Sinister, and Insidious.

A lot of scary movies nowadays are tame tame tame! Sad reality.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back