What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ignore all of the unfair hype surrounding "It Follows" then you will really enjoy the movie. Just don't allow yourself to get sucked into all of the "best horror movie in years" talk that was going on earlier in 2015.

Not really a horror movie, but has anyone seen the movie "The Guest"? It is a fun movie. Not the greatest movie ever made, but pretty enjoyable.
It's set in October and A LOT of the movie is a tribute to John Carpenter's "Halloween".

Has anyone seen Banshee Chapter? Recommending it to anyone who is a fan of found footage. Solid scares too. Great soundtrack.

Just watched the 2008 "Repo! The Genetic Opera" with a buddy of mine. He'd never seen it. I saw it in the theater when it first came out and loved it.
He's hooked.
"Different" and excellent flick!

It was my girlfriend's birthday and she wanted to marathon bad horror movies.
So..

Children of the corn:Genesis
Hold your breath
100 Ghost Street: The Return of Richard Speck
Blood Valley: Seed's Revenge(Which featured what I can only describe as a female Tommy Wiseau)
Leprechaun:Origins
Axe Giant: The Wrath of Paul Bunyan
Haunted Highway

:yuck

Gonna need a few days to recover from this one.

Last edited:
Freddy vs Jason! Then right after the original evil dead to get in the mood for the new starz series ash vs evil dead! Cannot wait!!

How is Charlies Farm? Checking it out tonight.

As an aussie, i followed that film from the beginning. I really enjoyed it. Charlie is right up there with leatherface (2003) as extremely intimidating and scary.

The kills are really unique too

Is great for a semi low budget film and a must watch for slasher fans

Ferox isnt nearly as good as Holocaust. Although I dont think Lenzi gets the much deserved credit for his contribution to the cannibal film. While most recognise Deodatos Holocaust as the definitive Cannibal film and to be fair it is probably the best one in the genre. Lenzis Man From Deep River, Ferox and Eaten Alive are still up there as some of the best in the Cannibal film era. With Holocaust being my personal favourite followed closely by Ferox.

Charlies Farm was a decent watch. I may have to watch again as it didnt have my full attention. Good slasher fun with elaborate kill scenes. And you have Kane Hodder standing toe to toe with Nathan Jones who playes Charlie. You get a sense of how big this guy is! He makes Hodder look small... :lol

I'll have to check out Charlie's Farm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back