What glue is best for metal to cloth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you want to be able to remove them?Real military decorations are designed to be removable;rank bars, for example,have pin backs.If the bars you have don't, then they're not real(if that's an issue for you).Any well supplied military surplus will have the genuine article.If you're set on what you've got,Fabric glue, hot glue or even Super glue will do the job...PS

Do you want to be able to remove them?Real military decorations are designed to be removable;rank bars, for example,have pin backs.If the bars you have don't, then they're not real(if that's an issue for you).Any well supplied military surplus will have the genuine article.If you're set on what you've got,Fabric glue, hot glue or even Super glue will do the job...PS

I'm sorry WM, I didn't mention that these are 1/6th scale rank bars. I'm familiar with real military decorations as I'm a retired US Navy CPO. Thanks for the help just the same.

Old Grandpa

Back