What else can Hot Toys do with the Batman license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bat man licence? i presume they got more than that. So far besides Batman, that aren't many DC related movies on the big screen.

ok mine is a long list:
1. Bruce Wayne
2. Alfred
3. Gordon
4. Lucius Fox
5. Rachel Dawes
6. Scarecrow
7. Dr. Crane
8. Ra's Al Gul/ Henri Ducard
9. Salvatore Maroni
10. Lau
11. Carmine Falcone
12. Mike Engel
13. Chechen
14. Gambol
15. Commisoner Loeb
16. Wuertz
17. Ramirez
18. Stefens
19. Mayor Anthony Garcia
20. Coleman Reese
21. Various Joker Goons
22. Thomas Wayne
23. Martha Wayne
24. Joe Chill
25. Flass
26. Various Cops
27. Bank Manager
28. Burning Stack of Money
29. Slaughter truck
30. Batsignal
31. Jail Cell
32. Brian Douglas
I'm spoiled.

1. Bruce Wayne
Maybe if it came with this:
tdk1206.jpg

2. Alfred
Wouldn't Sell.

3. Gordon
Impossible to secure Gary Oldman's Likeness.

4. Lucius Fox
Wouldn't Sell.

5. Rachel Dawes
Wouldn't Sell.

6. Scarecrow
7. Dr. Crane
As a two-in-one pack. Yes. Dr. Crane as a stand alone figure, Wouldn't Sell.

8. Ra's Al Gul/ Henri Ducard
Depends.

9. Salvatore Maroni
Wouldn't Sell.

10. Lau
Wouldn't Sell.

11. Carmine Falcone
Wouldn't Sell.

12. Mike Engel
Wouldn't Sell.

13. Chechen
Wouldn't Sell.

14. Gambol
Wouldn't Sell.

15. Commisoner Loeb
Wouldn't Sell.

16. Wuertz
Wouldn't Sell.

17. Ramirez
Wouldn't Sell.

18. Stefens
Wouldn't Sell.

19. Mayor Anthony Garcia
Wouldn't Sell.

20. Coleman Reese
Wouldn't Sell.

21. Various Joker Goons
Depends.

22. Thomas Wayne
Wouldn't Sell.

23. Martha Wayne
Wouldn't Sell.

24. Joe Chill
Wouldn't Sell.

25. Flass
Wouldn't Sell.

26. Various Cops
Wouldn't Sell.

27. Bank Manager
Wouldn't Sell. Especially since the Saturday Toys suit comes with a head sculpt that resembles that actor and it's only $40 - $50.

28. Burning Stack of Money
Depends on the Price.

29. Slaughter truck
Depends on the Price & Size.

30. Batsignal
Depends on the Price. Since there's a custom one already for sale on this board that looks great.

31. Jail Cell
Depends on the Price. Since there's a custom one already for sale on this board that looks great.

32. Brian Douglas
Depends on the Price. Assuming it would be a dead version. lol.

Realistically.. the only figure that hasn't been done yet from BB/TDK that would definitely sell is Scarecrow. That's it. Most of the others wouldn't sell. Especially not for $140+ either. Also you have to remember Two-Face, from what I understand that figure didn't do so well sales wise. And that's a major villain. So if Two-Face can't sell.. how the hell could HT sell a Mike Engel figure!? :lol:lol:lol

"What else can Hot Toys do with the Batman license?"

Um...Stop?

At this point I don't think Gordon or Scarecrow would do too well as most places have Two-Face on clearance or mark down.

Realistically.. the only figure that hasn't been done yet from BB/TDK that would definitely sell is Scarecrow. That's it. Most of the others wouldn't sell. Especially not for $140+ either. Also you have to remember Two-Face, from what I understand that figure didn't do so well sales wise. And that's a major villain. So if Two-Face can't sell.. how the hell could HT sell a Mike Engel figure!? :lol:lol:lol

i was thinking that these either a: wouldn't be as expensive or b: be packaged 2 in one. Like wuertz and ramirez, mayor and loeb, martha and thomas, alfred and lucius, falcone and maroni, chechen and gambol, reese and engel etc.

please no more batman..
there is nothing more they can do..
move on.. do something else..end the line. everyone wants terminator,not batman...pause it like sideshow did indiana jones...

please no more batman..
There is nothing more they can do..
Move on.. Do something else..end the line. Everyone wants terminator,not batman...pause it like sideshow did indiana jones...

noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More!!!! More jokers, more batmen, more bad guys, more good guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More cops, more goons, more random people standing on the street. I'll buy em any way and reanact the whole flipping movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us more hot toys give us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dont even get me STARTED on what we will get for batman 3 The Shadow of The Bat.

The suit cage would be awesome! I'd definitely have to spring for that figure. It'd beat the pants off Medi's American Psycho BW figure. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure Bruce Wayne would sell all that well, he would absolutely have to come with his ninja gear.

Gordon seems to be the most desirable, but maybe also the most unlikely due to likeness issues.

I think either Scarecrow or Ra's Al Ghul would definitely sell, especially if they came with accessories for the already released figures (like BR Joker did).

So are we 100% expecting one more TDK figure from Hot Toys? God I hope it's not Nurse Joker!

i was thinking that these either a: wouldn't be as expensive or b: be packaged 2 in one. Like wuertz and ramirez, mayor and loeb, martha and thomas, alfred and lucius, falcone and maroni, chechen and gambol, reese and engel etc.

Hot Toys has never released two different figures in a single set to my knowledge. Because from a financial stand point, why would they!? And even plain jane figures from HT are (minimum) $100+. I doubt you could even find 1000 people who would pay $100+ for a Commissioner Lobe or Mike Engel figure. Seriously.

plus i can dream can't i?

Of course. My response was simply grounded in reality. Sorry for killing your high. :lol:lol:lol

Back