What else can Hot Toys do with the Batman license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oversaturation of yet another Ledger Joker and Bale Batman would totally suck prior to the release or near-release of the next movie installation.

I would probably go with the previous Batman movies, a la Keaton, Nicholson, etc in preparation for the next Batman movie. Maybe even do a throwback to the 1966 Batman characters. An HT Catwoman...? non-halle berry though.

You would satisfy the fans/collectors, especially those who still refer to Batman '89 when talking the current Batman movies... you know there's a market.

Then, after the release of thwse figures, the release of the next installation of Nolan Batman characters, which allows for a new villain, a new version of Batman, and potentially additional figures. That would remove the string of Nolan characters (solely Batman and Joker) so that others will not tire of them.

Some will argue case for Marvel's Iron Man, but Mark I, Mark II, and Mark III were fairly distinct in style that differs from Batman TDK vs DX Batman.

my 2 cents,... plus wanting 89 and 66 HT Batman items... :)

All I'd want is Scarecrow from BB/TDK. Masked head and alternate Crane head :D

89 Batman would no doubt look cool - but he'd look very out of place next to my TDK Batman!

Make a BATMAN figure that is NOT from THE DARK KNIGHT.

Enough is enough...it was a "good" movie but didnt warrant all the variants

I'm still on the edge about getting a Bale Batman, but I would defn go for a Keaton Batman and maybe a scarecrow.

I would really like for HT to maybe go the "Comic Book Masterpiece" route and start making comic inspired figures from the likes of both DC and Marvel.

I would really like for HT to maybe go the "Comic Book Masterpiece" route and start making comic inspired figures from the likes of both DC and Marvel.

This would be cool, but with so many different artists and different visions/variations of Batman in the comic book world, which look could they go with that would please everyone? Or should they create their own original comic book inspired look?

I am waiting for this movie character to materialize, and then the Hot Toys figure will be a blast:

johnnyriddler.jpg

This would be cool, but with so many different artists and different visions/variations of Batman in the comic book world, which look could they go with that would please everyone? Or should they create their own original comic book inspired look?

Just do kind of like sideshow with their G.I.Joe line.A line of what they think is definitive to the characters.

^ That could work... I'd definitely love to see their take on some of the villains.
How about some Batman: Arkham Asylum figures for their VGMS series?

^ That could work... I'd definitely love to see their take on some of the villains.
How about some Batman: Arkham Asylum figures for their VGMS series?

I would love Arkham figures.I could see Batman with an led head like the DX,and the one thing I think would be cool would be to have the grapple gun with two extra attatchable barrels.I could see a joker with his chattering teeth and his gun,but I would really enjoy HT taking a stab at the Scarecrow.

Yeah Scarecrow would look awesome with his syringes attatched to his fingers and LED light up eyes too.

I dislike Clooney as Batman but I'm sure it's not entirely fair, I dislike the entire premise of Batman & Robin so much I don't think anyone could have saved it in my eyes.

It's not entirely Schumacher's fault like everyone claims. They wouldn't let him make his movies dark.....

Back