What do you think about a Movies & TV forum?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we need a seperate forum for just Movie & TV discussion?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • No.

Votes: 7 13.2%

• Total voters
I was thinking of just changing the Marvel section to be more inclusive. We could call it: "Men in Tights".

Robin-Hood-Tights-bh03.jpg

I think its a good idea. Having one forum that is for gen. collectibles not covered in other forums and one for discussion on the actual series/movies... Sounds like a good idea to me.

Sure, I dont see a prob, and it will make finding movie/tv related threads easier to find for people who search by forum. I just go to the "New Posts", so it wont make a difference to me.

if a separate forum is created for movie and tv discussion outside the already general movie/tv collectibles forum, then one should be created for bowen discussion outside the already marvel discussion forum. i would bet there's more discussion about bowen than tv/movie outside the already established forums.

That makes no sense whatsoever. There's maybe 3 bowen threads and about half the Other forum is about movies or tv shows.

I like the idea of a TV/movies forum. It's always cool to find out what other people are watching.

Back