What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I posted this already...but whatever....I'm a Graphic Designer currently working for the NFL (National Football League for you International Folk). It's cool...alot of work...and veeerrryyy long days!!

Oh sweet!!!! Do you work at the Bucs center over on MLK? That's awesome! I'd like to catch up with you, as I'm studying that right now in San Fran :cool:

Right now, I'm laid up because of an accident (I got hit by a car on the 4th of July), but when I'm able to again, I fix tv's. Mainly flat-panel and projections, but occasionally older tube tv's. We do warranties for Sony, Samsung and most other major manufactures. Lots of driving and long hours, but the pay is great. It's a trade I picked up totally by accident working at an electronics store, while I was going to culinary school.

watch movies, read comics, play with toys, weed out, play video games, make fun, experiment with new food recipes, my hott wife, play drums, currently fighting off my son's laser fire with a sword.

It's okay. I just worked in a video store for a couple years. It was a BS job anyway, but honest work and steady pay. I'm back in school full time now and selling bits of my collection to stay afloat. Don't know how long I can keep this up. There is literally no work out here. I may go back to inking logos and tshirts for local bands. I dunno.

It's okay. I just worked in a video store for a couple years. It was a BS job anyway, but honest work and steady pay. I'm back in school full time now and selling bits of my collection to stay afloat. Don't know how long I can keep this up. There is literally no work out here. I may go back to inking logos and tshirts for local bands. I dunno.
Yeah....tshirts is a be business right now!! U should defently get into that for extra money!! GOOD LUCK FRIEND!!!

I'm a graduate student at UCF in Orlando, working on my Master's in Educational Technology. Eventually I want to teach college, but for now I work at UCF as an Assistant Instructional Designer for the online course department. I help put together the online classes, help professors with uploading content, stuff like that.

I play video games and read comic books all day. I just finished school and now there is literally NO work anywhere near me. I've applied at every hospital in my area and nobody needs help.

Technology Protection for a defense contractor. Currently working on UAV technologies.

Awesome, is our UAV active?

I play video games and read comic books all day. I just finished school and now there is literally NO work anywhere near me. I've applied at every hospital in my area and nobody needs help.

Proctologists? :joy

Back