What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you where prob right the first time, people probably bombarded the sculpters with questions, I think only the CEO has the power to give away freebies :lol

And I'm guessing this was before we signed up, that would have been cool as hell to talk to the SS sculpters

Oh I got ya, yea they probably got their pm box filled everyday. I think the only one I see post frequently is Dusty and I see Alex post sometimes.

yeah,we sould make a thread and post only there ....it would be great to talk with the sculptors!!!

I Work at a hobby shop in calgary, we sell sideshow and my boss owns Trost, which is the Canadian distributor for sideshow, and there is ALOT of benefits to that :D
but come jan 7 ill be a student

I am a trained monkey and I juggle other people's balls. Sad. So very sad.
:mwaha

th_147.gif

Well I am now unemployed and very unhappy about it. But I'd like to get a job as a receptionist. Despite how I may come across on these boards, I'm actually great with people.

Cloud, that sucks. I'm halfway there. Anybody want to hire a trained monkey to juggle other people's balls? I'm pretty deft, even with my feet....

Back