What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
electrical and mechanical engineering!!!!!!!!:emperor:emperor:emperor

I play video games and read comic books all day. I just finished school and now there is literally NO work anywhere near me. I've applied at every hospital in my area and nobody needs help.

So what exactly did you graduate with???

I have a friend that graduated from USF with a nursing degree..... She got a job over at VA, moved to Bradenton and now just moved back. And found work at the VA again......

Sorry to hear though fellow ex-neighbor :( Hope you find something soon.....

Well, as I mentioned previously I'm a graphic/web design student studying in San Fran.... Just gettin freaked out by watching my student loan balances soar, and not finding work when I graduate :eek:

Well, as I mentioned previously I'm a graphic/web design student studying in San Fran.... Just gettin freaked out by watching my student loan balances soar, and not finding work when I graduate :eek:
Man, student loans on top of collecting. :horror That's alot of dough. Good luck, bro. Hope it works out for you. :duff

Man, student loans on top of collecting. :horror That's alot of dough. Good luck, bro. Hope it works out for you. :duff

:lol:lol

Thanks man :) Yeah, the collecting has almost come to a screeching halt while I'm a student.... Funds are very scarce, so I only get items that I drool over, and that I can buy at retail :eek:

me also chris...i buy statues that i really want...hope i find a job to have some additional funds...:D:D

guys,isn't it weird that no one here works for sideshow??how can this happen??:confused::confused::confused::horror:horror

Some people here possibly do but they keep it disclosed so they don't get overwhelmed with pm's from other freaks asking questions. :lol

Acctually CAhobbit, SideshowDennis, SideshowDusty, and Chicky all work for sideshow, probably more but that's the ones on here I know the usernames of.

..... and back in the day there was regular interaction from several of SS's sculptors as well.
Obviously they ran for the hills ....

why they ran??cause of the lot question or they couldn't stand negative comments????:naughty:naughty

Back