What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mechanical engineering university student and part-time lab assistant. The lab assistant job pays for this damned hobby. I should have taken up drugs instead. :lol

I'm in a mechanical engineering major as well, and I'm also an undergraduate lab assistant. Unfortunately, I volunteer :rotfl... man...

I see your insides I'm an Ultrasound Technologist.

BabyUltrasound.jpg

I'm a friggin' coal miner:duh, I drive a great big stupid truck all day. I drive around in circles moving rocks from one pile of rocks to an even bigger pile of rocks some where else,The pay's good . . . . thats about it.
I should've stayed in school.:monkey2

I work as a picker / anything else they need me for at Amazon.com

man they like to use me for EVERYTHING some days... other days I just end up running a marathon

I'm receiving my B.S. in Materials Science and Engineering from Boise State University in 13 days. I have been accepted into the MSE PhD program at UC Santa Barbara.

I must say research is much better than my previous jobs. It's much better than farming or working at a radio station. It is also way better than the two summers I spent gutting fish in a fish processing plant. $6 an hour for gutting cooled fish for 6-10 hrs a day. The best part is that we would put fish guts and water in barrels outside in the sun. One of two truck would come by (one with 4' 8" sides and the other with 5' 4"). Two people would lift and dump the barrel in the trucks. If you were unlucky, the guts would splash in your face or spill down the front of your shirt. I will admit that it makes for a good story.

I work as a mobile DJ, but not one of those cheesy ones you always imagine xD

Pulls in alright money, supports my hobbies, and is enjoyable.

What kind of music do you spin?

Anything I'm asked to really.

I'd normally just do the all round party music, some charts stuff, a bit of disco, some soul some rock and whatnot.

But I also cater to more 'alternative' events, like a wedding I did on saturday night, was almost all heavier rock and metal

Doorman at a nightclub.. I REALLY should have stayed at school:banghead

The money is good though. I also keep and breed exotic pythons..

That is VERY good money.:chew

im drug dealler ! ha.

kidding

im a 2nd yeat high school student .

Hopefully not teaching English :lol

I'm still a counselor, can't remember when I last updated. But I work as Student Counseling Center working with university students. Its a really cool job, and right now its ultra quiet as we are just starting the summer :rock

What can I say, joyful plastic mechanic from Finland. I have also tried sculpturing statues when I was younger, very messy job, but now going on my 7th year as mechanic. On my free time, family and collecting. Also known as moderator Emperor on one particular Star Wars forum since 2005.

house husband at the moment. got laid off last year. also a disabled vet. got my thumb blown off by an ak round in iraq. it's been re-attached but it's not as mobile or strong as it was. disability keep the bills paid, i'm just looking for something meaningful to do with my time. cops don't want me, i won't stoop to a mcjob and i'm not crazy enough to go pmc. i've been fidgeting with custom hat making as a hobby/veterans craft activity, had a few off the books customers, i'm thinking of making it official....

house husband at the moment. got laid off last year. also a disabled vet. got my thumb blown off by an ak round in iraq. it's been re-attached but it's not as mobile or strong as it was. disability keep the bills paid, i'm just looking for something meaningful to do with my time. cops don't want me, i won't stoop to a mcjob and i'm not crazy enough to go pmc. i've been fidgeting with custom hat making as a hobby/veterans craft activity, had a few off the books customers, i'm thinking of making it official....

Cops don't want you just because of a whack thumb? Man that's lame. They barely do anything as it is. Good luck finding something meaningful, I think the truth is that we are all constantly searching for such a thing.

Cops don't want you just because of a whack thumb? Man that's lame. They barely do anything as it is. Good luck finding something meaningful, I think the truth is that we are all constantly searching for such a thing.

it's not the thumb, it's the ptsd the army tagged me with when i got out cause i admitted to having insomnia/nightmares and being jumpy around sudden loud noises. it's an unwritten, unspoken practice to not hire guys who may go "rambo". i've been to oodles of dr.'s who have cleared me, but in our litigious society it's a no go despite all my training and experiences. considering all the crap/lack of support cops get in nyc and all the good ole boy cops doing bad things off the clock up here, i don't want it anymore. thanks for the comment.

Back