what do u think of the prop size medicom gizmo vs. ronculus stuff? (collection pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually able to reach Ron, he is still making Mogwai, got him to do a Mohawk to go with my Gizmo. I really like the Rambo version, but one is enough for me.

does he still go by the same e-mail would love to know if can contact him.

Oh I guess he doesn't go by that AOL e-mail anymore, anyone got his updated info?

Ron is back, but I don't think he is doing anymore mogwais at the moment... Same aol email, send him a message...

he just did a Mohawk for me recently

Mohawk1_zpsf8217c8c.jpg

Mohawk2_zps0b4601db.jpg

Mohawk3_zps369fbdad.jpg

Mohawk4_zps735b1caa.jpg

NECA has done a 'new batch' and I think they might actually be doing some large ones, check the pics on this page when you scroll down:

https://www.mwctoys.com/tf2013/tf2013_neca.htm

those aren't mogwais though.

True, but, they have redone Gizmo in smaller form and may yet do larger ones. I was merely pointing out that they've revived the line.

thanks. Yea, his mogwai look pretty realistic in person. I really like the Rambo one too, but only room for one Giz

Hi would anyone know or be interested in selling any of their mogwais by Ron especially after mowhawk one PM

Happy to talk about costs or could even work out a trade all the best guys

Back