Getting some bronze plaques made up for my props. What's a good size?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have made plaques for all kind of stuff profesionally in many years...... My meassure idea is 75x20mm

Are you making them yourself?

Yes....... With a industrial laser engraving machine or a Deckel Phantograph

Everything is possible .......All truetype fonts can be engraved...company-.logo's is also possible

I recomand black eloxered aluminium wich text will apear silver on when its laserengraved.... Looks very cool

But brass signs og bronce signs are also a possibility

The only max is the text area is maximum 420x120mm

Sample pictures in black alu.... Remember all materials are possible :)

620cf2508aa0f0b5198c6373a900e8be_zpsde26ea26.jpg

4b76ab35a7cd5b221b90474b6df01521_zpsa99f0a30.jpg

a84e6906f78648a26b33c2a8a1d9ae32_zpse81be9a7.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to take a chance and have PJ make one for my Tumbler. He did an awesome job on the proofs so I hope it turns out well. I wouldn't say he's the most personable but wasn't rude either. Just very short and to the point. Wasn't that much $ so I can write it off if the whole deal goes south. FWIW, he had no issue shipping 1st class with delivery confirmation.

I decided to take a chance and have PJ make one for my Tumbler. He did an awesome job on the proofs so I hope it turns out well. I wouldn't say he's the most personable but wasn't rude either. Just very short and to the point. Wasn't that much $ so I can write it off if the whole deal goes south. FWIW, he had no issue shipping 1st class with delivery confirmation.

Yeah, I found that, too. The first proof I got from him was misspelled. He left out the "L" in "replica". I told him this, so he sent me another proof, which still wasn't to my liking. Then he finally sent me a third one, which looked awesome. He did all this without conversing with me at all. Just sent me a picture, that was it. I wouldn't say he was rude, but a little conversing would have been nice.

I didn't get tracking info, cause he said it wasn't available for first-class to Australia. I don't believe that is true. He said I would have to pay extra for that. I didn't (maybe should have), but if I don't get them in the mail, at least I'm covered by PayPal.

Back