What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow sounds like the best SS sdcc ever with more statues I want this year then ever before. I'm getting very picky now on buying them but SS is killing me with so many wants this year. I guess it's a good thing they are improving the game.
Buy them all and sell them.

To everyone else, they'll have at least one surprise for us from Marvel&DC. They can't show all their cards and they've said as much without saying as much so we'll see very soon folks. Very ****ing soon lol

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Awesome, can't wait till tomorrow to see how much potential damage my bank account is going to take. Was really hoping to attend SDCC this year, but pics and videos will have to do :)

Wish that at sometime we gonna c Supergirl PF, wouldn't mind a Batman Arkham city Pf

when will we get Flash? After that I would like to see some large (in scale) villains like Grundy, Doomsday and Darkseid.

We should start pools for the SSC Events. Everyone Picks a Announcement/Reveal. Who ever gets the first reveal/announcement is the winner...gambling it makes fun, more fun. ;)
Also a good way to earn money for all them POs you'll be making. You smart guy you Lol man we're going broke this year for sure

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back