What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many ****ing Court of the Dead PF announcements are there going to be during the online Con reveals? I'm hoping for atleast one other DC PF to join Powergirl as a reveal. :pray:

It is insane, not only did they announce another one today, they announced another 2. That line is out of control, good for those who collect it though.

It is insane, not only did they announce another one today, they announced another 2. That line is out of control, good for those who collect it though.
Absolutely. I'm very happy for those 6 people.

(The line is very well executed; just not something I'd collect).

Yeah I was thinking the same, I know a few ppl will pick this up and maybe the mermaid because the top is removable Lol but seriously it's going to sit there til it becomes gift card eligible. Besides, this is the only chance they can premiere all of these so ppl have them in mind for when Spook rolls around

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

idk about that guys..some of those pieces, yes..but queen of the dead for example has apparently less than 100 left, and it had an ES of 3000…for a non-license, totally random piece, thats a good number to do..impressive as hell…and I'm very seriously contemplating ordering siren, just wanna wait n see what else is announced at SDCC..as DC has my heart right now haha

1sdcc.jpg

Ok…so according to this floor plan, we've got room for 4 DC pieces @ sdcc…if thats the case I think they're showing keaton bats, lobo, the recently announced power girl, and what else do you guys think? Im sorta praying this isn't accurate since 4 isn't enough, although there is more room in their big ass booth over there…i would say they gotta include WW, catwoman, all the pieces we haven't seen in person yet…thoughts?

View attachment 122076

Ok…so according to this floor plan, we've got room for 4 DC pieces @ sdcc…if thats the case I think they're showing keaton bats, lobo, the recently announced power girl, and what else do you guys think? Im sorta praying this isn't accurate since 4 isn't enough, although there is more room in their big ass booth over there…i would say they gotta include WW, catwoman, all the pieces we haven't seen in person yet…thoughts?
When I posted that in the other threads, Collecterol pointed out that some of those will hold about 2 PFs per, so hopefully we'll see a few more than we expect too

Don't forget that there must be a room for 1/6 GL and the flash.

Anyway, one more DC pf would be rock! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They will be placed with the sixth scale figures. I figure it will break down like this:
Case 1 Wonder Woman PF, Batman, Superman
Case 2 Catwoman PF, Harley, Poison Ivy(green)
Case 3 Lobo
Case 4 Powergirl PF and unannounced yet

Last edited:
They will be placed with the sixth scale figures. I figure it will break down like this:
Case 3 Lobo
I really hope they don't even display Batman and Superman again. It'd be a real waste of space. I could however see WW, CW and PG in one case and that'd free it up for a new PF or 2 Lol

Case 3 Lobo

tymyjyta.jpg

I'm not sure the sideshow 1/6 figures will be displayed with Hot toys or take one of sideshow DC room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really hope they don't even display Batman and Superman again. It'd be a real waste of space. I could however see WW, CW and PG in one case and that'd free it up for a new PF or 2 Lol

The only reason I think they might show Bats and Supes again is because they still have a lot of them to sell and the will want to push a Trinity display.

Look at the area of the map on the right side of the center. It says Sixth scale figures.
Yo man nice eye, totally missed that. Hope to god that's where they'll be
The only reason I think they might show Bats and Supes again is because they still have a lot of them to sell and the will want to push a Trinity display.
If Dharper is right then I don't care. I also thought about it when responding to you the first time and it makes a **** load of sense

When I posted that in the other threads, Collecterol pointed out that some of those will hold about 2 PFs per, so hopefully we'll see a few more than we expect too

The 4 cases can hold 2 PFs each, and I would imagine we'll see Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Green Ivy, Lobo and Dawg, Man of Steel Superman, Reeve Superman, Keaton, Batman, and Powergirl. The 1/6 figures were in a separate case with all the other figures last year.

Wow sounds like the best SS sdcc ever with more statues I want this year then ever before. I'm getting very picky now on buying them but SS is killing me with so many wants this year. I guess it's a good thing they are improving the game.

Back