What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think its happening. Unless they have a surprise reveal for tomorrow

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

yup…looks that way…underwhelming as hell if thats the case and makes me feel even better I ordered the custom..il get that, keaton pf, and maybe a piece from cotd..either siren or i think it was death…idk but it looked great…i have a feeling itl be months before we see any xm or pcs batman pieces so…i guess I'm in the clear…the sad, depressed, clear

yup…looks that way…underwhelming as hell if thats the case and makes me feel even better I ordered the custom..il get that, keaton pf, and maybe a piece from cotd..either siren or i think it was death…idk but it looked great…i have a feeling itl be months before we see any xm or pcs batman pieces so…i guess I'm in the clear…the sad, depressed, clear
I don't man. The con was pretty awesome IMO. Lots of news of PFs as well as the new Marvel 1/6 license was amazing to hear. Besides its only day 1. So you never know

I don't man. The con was pretty awesome IMO. Lots of news of PFs as well as the new Marvel 1/6 license was amazing to hear. Besides its only day 1. So you never know

true…i mean i only collect 1/4 scale…so looking at it like that, all these pieces, save for power girl, emma frost and batgirl had all been announced at some point in the past right? I just really wanted to see some new batman villains I guess :/

true…i mean i only collect 1/4 scale…so looking at it like that, all these pieces, save for power girl, emma frost and batgirl had all been announced at some point in the past right? I just really wanted to see some new batman villains I guess :/
Yeah would've loved to have seen some villains from the Batverse or Superverse but whatever. Maybe during Spook :)

No worries man, theres still 4 days of site reveals. This maybr just what you're going to see on the convention floor but there might be other goodies in the works

No worries man, theres still 4 days of site reveals. This maybr just what you're going to see on the convention floor but there might be other goodies in the works

yea thats true hopefully they switch it up or something..we'll see right..cotd people must be freaking ecstatic tho haha

I hope your right bud. I was really hoping for more new stuff than this from the DC line especially after last year when only really Sinestro was a surprise. I thought they had some awesome stuff in store this year.

Damn I'm super disappointed so far. Elated about Hot Toys with the Star Wars license... but Sideshow really letting me down for the DC line premium formats.

We got Bat Girl which I'm alright with... they like putting out at least 1-2 female DC PFs each year. But c'mon! I want to see at least a Two Face, Scarecrow, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Bane, Croc, Robin, R'as, or Mad Hatter! Just give me at least one from those and I'll be damn happy!

Looks like no Deathstroke at the Con this year. Hopefully, SSC gets around to him and Darkseid sooner rather than later.

I really thought SS was going to bring it for DC this year. At least that was the impression I was getting from them. All this hype for just 2 PF's? And neither one is a major major character?

Same song and dance ever year. Get excited, expect all these cool things, and then nada. I won't have high expectations anymore from here on out.

Seven DC pfs this year though

Catwoman
Wonder Woman
Reeve Superman
Keaton Batman
Lobo + Dawg
Power Girl
Batgirl

Last year was just Superman, Man of Steel, Harley and Sinestro.

Lol josh! So I win for that Batgirl pick? :wink1:

I have said it before, I only collect females, so this was an awesome statue reveal. Im iffy on Power Girl but since I would only have WW as a non-bat person; Kara will go nice with Diana.

Im sure they will make those villians, but im sure ssc doesnt want a mishap like apocalypse....

Hoping next reveal will be maybe Aquaman; but I'd prefer me some Mera or Starfire next ;)

Really disappointed with what I ve seen so far at this years Comic Con.I guess I will be saving lots of money, unless we c something later on (October). I know that this concerns the dc line , but I was waiting for a Spiderman pf from the movie, more statues on display by ARH studios, Hobbit statues, Batman Arkham city PF.....really really disappointed..:(

Alex said movie pf wasnt ready

Arh said they wanted to but weren't set and are waiting for nycc

Hobbits is speculated after the final film

Arkham pfs were set around the time of arkham knight

Ssc has plenty of reasons. It sucks because most of what you said would've been awesome to see.

Lol josh! So I win for that Batgirl pick? :wink1:

I have said it before, I only collect females, so this was an awesome statue reveal. Im iffy on Power Girl but since I would only have WW as a non-bat person; Kara will go nice with Diana.

Im sure they will make those villians, but im sure ssc doesnt want a mishap like apocalypse....

Hoping next reveal will be maybe Aquaman; but I'd prefer me some Mera or Starfire next ;)

Alright that's it, for spook we're doing a pool :lol

Back