Premium Format What Batman Rogues' Gallery should be the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman Villain do you want to see next?

• Bane

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Harley Quinn

Votes: 56 30.1%
  • Killer Croc

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • The Penguin

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Ra's al Ghul

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Riddler

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Scarecrow

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Two-Face

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Other (Calendar Man, Catwoman(villain), Clayface, Hush, Mad Hatter, Victor Zsasz, etc.)

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
Not necessarily my favorite Batman villain but from a purely aesthetically bad ass looking PF point of view, Mr. Freeze would make one AWESOME looking PF. Imagine the "glass" dome, Freeze gun, costume with pipes and dials etc. Sideshow could go to town with this one, a la Arkham game -

Mr_Freeze_Arkhamverse.jpg

batman-arkham-city-mr-freeze.jpg

Not necessarily my favorite Batman villain but from a purely aesthetically bad ass looking PF point of view, Mr. Freeze would make one AWESOME looking PF. Imagine the "glass" dome, Freeze gun, costume with pipes and dials etc. Sideshow could go to town with this one, a la Arkham game -

Mr_Freeze_Arkhamverse.jpg

batman-arkham-city-mr-freeze.jpg

:pray::pray:
Awesome.

Wonder how much Bane will jump up Sideshow's to-do list after TDKR...

Mr Freeze would be way cool. Though i imagine they would wait to put that out until further down the line to get others out the way before the big boys ala Ivy, but i'm a noob so i could be way off. I think Two face would have alot of potential too. Still dying for a Catwoman next though!

No Man-Bat fans on here? He was one of the most visually interesting characters in the animated series.

man-bat-2.jpg

manbat.jpg

Would be cool. I just picked up volume 1 the other night. Brings me back, i'm actually surprised at how much of the show i forgot. Good Times!

Man-Bat would be fun of course. Honestly I'm probably down for the whole rogue's gallery if they turn out good.

Scarecrow
Killer Croc
Mr Freeze
Clay Face
Then after that I do not really care. Will probably get most any of them.

I would have a hard time dumping 350 on a riddler, penguin, man bat or hatter. Croc, Quinn, two face, freeze, scarecrow would be instant buys. Each character has a really good and really bad rendition. I pray that SS pick the right one for each. I'd be disappointed with a scarecrow that looks like a broomstick like in the old comics.

I would have a hard time dumping 350 on a riddler, penguin, man bat or hatter. Croc, Quinn, two face, freeze, scarecrow would be instant buys. Each character has a really good and really bad rendition. I pray that SS pick the right one for each. I'd be disappointed with a scarecrow that looks like a broomstick like in the old comics.

tumblr_m1oj74I1xD1qce9ueo1_1280.jpg

I would say bane or riddler, or Grundy or crock we need a big guy.

Back