Premium Format What Batman Rogues' Gallery should be the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman Villain do you want to see next?

• Bane

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Harley Quinn

Votes: 56 30.1%
  • Killer Croc

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • The Penguin

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Ra's al Ghul

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Riddler

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Scarecrow

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Two-Face

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Other (Calendar Man, Catwoman(villain), Clayface, Hush, Mad Hatter, Victor Zsasz, etc.)

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
Next will be Clayface

clayfacepf.jpg
clayfacepfex2.jpg

Catwoman is most likely in reference to the LSF like the Darth Maul and Wolverine also shown in the calendar. But Harley looks promising to be a PF soon.

So it's likely Harley next, with her mallet resting over both shoulders. I like the pose but am hoping for a more playful expression on her face.

Harley_PF.jpg

Harley_PF_x4.jpg

Oh, I like the tongue thing! Lol
WTF? I didn't even notice the tongue and I'm the one who blew up the image! I guess I take back that playful comment. She should really be smiling though. Harley without a smile is not Harley.

WTF? I didn't even notice the tongue and I'm the one who blew up the image! I guess I take back that playful comment. She should really be smiling though. Harley without a smile is not Harley.

I think the tongue works, she's being silly which is totally her, and in every other statue of her she's smiling, this is different.

I think the tongue works, she's being silly which is totally her, and in every other statue of her she's smiling, this is different.
I suppose you're right and considering many will be displaying her alongside Ivy, a smile wouldn't be as fitting and would counter the mood Ivy sets. I'm just worried with the eyebrows hidden, a silly tongue poke could end up looking like a flirty tongue poke.

Catwoman is most likely in reference to the LSF like the Darth Maul and Wolverine also shown in the calendar. But Harley looks promising to be a PF soon.

Harley could be the 1:6 figure, but there's a Catwoman 1:6 figure coming too.

If there's a chance Harley is a PF, there's a chance Catwoman is a PF.

I suppose you're right and considering many will be displaying her alongside Ivy, a smile wouldn't be as fitting and would counter the mood Ivy sets. I'm just worried with the eyebrows hidden, a silly tongue poke could end up looking like a flirty tongue poke.

That's why they got to nail the eyes, I'm think a blank stare could take care of that, would love to see a higher resolution picture of the calendar, it's a little blurry but it seems to be a good expression.

those could be in reference to the 1:6 Catwoman/harley? Not all are pf's the SW ones are the mythos line

And vampirella they just released the PF, but hopefully I hope Harley is PF, I'm pretty sure catwoman is LSF, same as maul.

Would love a Harley, would think they would do Bane since was just in the movie and it did not suck, but any would be great to have, Penguin, Ra's can be last though.

I want a Man Bat somewhere in the lineup also!!

Harley could be the 1:6 figure, but there's a Catwoman 1:6 figure coming too.

If there's a chance Harley is a PF, there's a chance Catwoman is a PF.

A Catwoman PF is going to happen, but I doubt it will soon after the LSF. But anything is possible. Sideshow dd give us Majik and Darkchilde back to back and those both variants of the same character will very little demand. The Catwoman and Harley definitely could represent the 1/6 figues. I'm so disinterested in the 1/6 figures I have already forgot about them.

I'm not sure I'd buy another villian. I'd probably get Catwoman and maybe Two-Face.

Back