Premium Format What Batman Rogues' Gallery should be the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman Villain do you want to see next?

• Bane

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Harley Quinn

Votes: 56 30.1%
  • Killer Croc

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • The Penguin

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Ra's al Ghul

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Riddler

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Scarecrow

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Two-Face

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Other (Calendar Man, Catwoman(villain), Clayface, Hush, Mad Hatter, Victor Zsasz, etc.)

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters
Wow! Didn't realize that there were so many Harley fans on the forum (myself included)! :hi5: I for one hope SS does decide to make her next!! :pray:

I'm kind of worn out on HQ. It seems like she's been everywhere recently.

This is a tough one for me. Batman and Spiderman are my two favorite characters and have my favorite villians. I would have to go with Mr Freeze next. He's such a tragic villian and has a very cool look. I can't wait to see what Sidehow does with him. After that, It would be harley, catwoman, or scarecrow. And thats it. Have to limit myself.
Oh who am I kidding I'm getting everyone of Bats rogues.

This is a tough one for me. Batman and Spiderman are my two favorite characters and have my favorite villians. I would have to go with Mr Freeze next. He's such a tragic villian and has a very cool look. I can't wait to see what Sidehow does with him. After that, It would be harley, catwoman, or scarecrow. And thats it. Have to limit myself.
Oh who am I kidding I'm getting everyone of Bats rogues.

As long as it's not this
mr-freeze.gif

I really like Harley Quinn, but I want someone who has never been done as a High end collectible yet, that means Mr Freeze, Riddler, Ras al Ghul, Clay Face, etc. Make characters that DC Direct would never do, it's the reason why I'm most excited about SSC getting the license.

I'd like to see Harley Quinn first, but only because it would go great with the Joker PF. Mr. Freeze would be the coolest (pun fully intended):lol especially if they gave him a real glass/removable helmet and rotatable head. Then I'd like to see Two-Face, Penguin, and Riddler: all suited and booted like the Joker. :yess:

The Joker seemed to be more cartoon like...I am curious how the rest of the villains will be. Poison Ivy was more realistic, so I wonder how the rest of them will be portrayed.

I would love to see Two Face and Riddler....Two Face in a suit would be incredible with him flipping a coin somehow ( ? ) And Riddler all suited up with the classic question mark suit and hat ....Perfect ! I wonder how tall they will make the Penguin hahaha

Harley Quinn

can't go wrong with this. Able to match Joker PF or Poison ivy PF.

second to that probably : Two-Face

Two-Face. Fully sculpted on one side, cloth on the other.

too bad dios aren't in sideshow's DC license :lol

:monkey2:monkey2

I agree with the Scarecrow, he's always been my favorite Batman rogue (probably cause the idea behind him scares me!). If I managed to actually buy a villain to match with Batman it would be him. Either the more modern comic style or Arkham style would be good with me:

Comic style all the way!!

Honestly I'd be happy with any of them and this thread with all its different choices show you why Batman has the best rogues!

What Harley pose would people be wanting? I had a look but couldn't find anything near captivating enough. Blowing smoke from her pistol looks decent.

Back