What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way Of The Turkey Marathon on the El Rey Network.. 2 Days of non stop Chinese Kung Fu.Mostly Shaw Brothers.With some Bruce Lee and early Jackie Chan mixed in.

Don't want to miss the Great Alexander Fu Sheng,or Gordon Liu,Philip Kwok,David Chiang,Feng Lu,Chiang Shen.Or the greatest bad guy and the first Pei mei actor, Lo Lieh.

and the Awesome females Cheng Pei-pei,Lily Ho,Shih Szu,Lily Li and Hui Ying-Hung.

Last edited:
I was watching SW Rebels but think I'll binge Mando. And this is epic from Pedro Pacal:

warrior2020.jpg

https://screenrant.com/mandalorian-star-healthcare-worker-coronavirus-photo/

Damn it.

I literally only watch ONE show a week that's on for only 12 episodes a year.....and they didn't finish filming the season.

I'm talking about Billions. It's dumb, but it's a hell of a lot of fun.

And instead of airing episode 8 tonight, they finally admitted they haven't even finished writing or shooting the season yet. Bastards!! Should have told us before the season started so we'd be prepared.

Oh well....joke's on them: I don't pay for Showtime.

Damn it.

I literally only watch ONE show a week that's on for only 12 episodes a year.....and they didn't finish filming the season.

I'm talking about Billions. It's dumb, but it's a hell of a lot of fun.

And instead of airing episode 8 tonight, they finally admitted they haven't even finished writing or shooting the season yet. Bastards!! Should have told us before the season started so we'd be prepared.

Oh well....joke's on them: I don't pay for Showtime.

I don’t either. I watch when they have free weekends :lol

Last night i finished tower of God anime, and i think this anime is absolutely amazing! It is definitely a must see in 2020. I must say that the overall quality of the show is very good. The music is crisp, the animations are unique yet simple,maybe some people don't like that but i do!
The voice acting is good and there's nothing really big to complain about.

I started watching Star Wars and I'm in awe. I stumbled upon a topic at forum and it became interesting to me

I just re-watched 2001 cause I bought the bluray recently......gotta admit, it always leaves me feeling freaked out. I won't watch this alone at 3 in the morning.

Back