Will There Be A New Batmobile In The Batman Sequel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, folks.I just want to ask, does anyone know if there will be a new Batmobile in the sequel to The Batman? [ i ask, as the Batmobile featured in The Batman looked more like an actual car than the Batmobiles we've seen in previous Batman movies, and was wondering if Bruce Wayne will upgrade to a more traditional looking Batmobile in the sequel, or will he keep the previous one, but upgrade it with more weapons and gadgets].What do you guys think? :)

I don't think it's likely, considering how well it's been received by the fanbase and general audiences, plus the fact that previous incarnations of Batman have never changed their Batmobile.

Keaton had the same car for his two movies.
Bale had the same car for his three movies.
Affleck had the same car for his two/three?/four? movies.

But if they do decide to change it, then Robert Pattinson's Batman is the series where it would make the most sense, as he is still developing his technology and arsenal.

Last edited:
I think he should definitely upgrade, especially if the next one is set maybe 5 years after. Plenty of time to get a proper batmobile. At the very least he needs a batwing

I think he should definitely upgrade, especially if the next one is set maybe 5 years after. Plenty of time to get a proper batmobile.
6pr5o5.gif

After her comments he's taking it to the shop to have the "02"s put on the doors. :lol
6pr6le.gif

Last edited:
Back