What are you watching? The sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PTI - Espn

images

That guy's a ****** :lecture

Nah, I disagree. The guy has a passion for toys and he's parlayed it into a career. I can respect that. How many of us can truly say we love what we do for a living or we work in a profession that we went to college for? Besides, I like the old toys from the 60s through the 80s. If that guy is a ****** then 99% of the board members here are as well because we are adult collectors hanging on to our childhood.

Always remember the bottom line. You and I post on a toy message board. That means 99.5% of the real world think we're losers. :lecture

Nah, I disagree. The guy has a passion for toys and he's parlayed it into a career. I can respect that. How many of us can truly say we love what we do for a living or we work in a profession that we went to college for? Besides, I like the old toys from the 60s through the 80s. If that guy is a ****** then 99% of the board members here are as well because we are adult collectors hanging on to our childhood.

Always remember the bottom line. You and I post on a toy message board. That means 99.5% of the real world think we're losers. :lecture

large.jpg

I just can't stand him. Like the toys but not him.

Back