what are you drinking?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know if the Bordeaux after the eggnog with Woodford Reserve was the best decision last night. It made for a good Christmas party though. And, no headache this morning (gut’s a bit off).

Captain.jpg

Coke.jpg

Captain & Coke, happy weekend.

Been on the carnivore diet for a while, so this is my "go to" since its carb free🥴. Tastes pretty damn good if im being honest🍻
1000002951.jpg
1000002953.jpg
1000002954.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002951.jpg
    1000002951.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000002953.jpg
    1000002953.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000002954.jpg
    1000002954.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
Nothing fun. A weird "Shirley Temple" soda I bought from family dollar last night. It taste like fake cherries with a hint of mothballs.

It's very weird.

Haven't had a drop in just over four years, though it's welcoming numbing comes to mind more and more often.

Yeah it is my boy, where you been?

It is my take on Napalm.
At the bus stop where you left me twenty years ago.

It's not all bad. I made some friends. There's Tire the tire, and Bit of Wood, the guy with the pirate leg who tells me stories about his time in the merchant marine. He swears a lot and smells like gin.

Sometimes people leave Starbucks and I really don't see what the big deal is. It's just coffee with milk in it. I do that every morning at the gas station before they chase me off. I hiss and scratch at them, but I think I can safely call them friends too. They gave me a nickname so that means something right? "Hey you!", they even say it excitedly when I crawl through those amazing new-fangled automatic doors.

Anywho, this morning I'm enjoying some coffee with a bit of milk in it.

Hey you, 20 years, is it really that long. I did the same with my parents but they kept coming back.

I nearly like coffee with a bit of milk in it as much as mothballs.

My number 2 favourite is humour, number 1 being the bus stop, I nearly made It.

Back