What are the WORST Christmas presents you've ever received?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is sad reading about some of these rich people who gives terrible gifts. I'd love being rich allowing me to blow people away with gifts for Christmas. My wife and I get by, but don't have tons of spare money so we're super excited about what we were able to get for our friends. Spent about $500 between the two of them which is way more than i have ever spent. So excited to see their reactions.

As for a bad gift I've ever gotten i can't think of one. As a child i hated getting clothes, but i love getting clothes now. It is all perspective.

Cleaning Supplies. (Windex, paper towels, and wet wipes)

My ex-girlfriend's less than subtle way of saying that she thought my place was filthy.

What's strange is that my place was actually incredibly clean (most people actually commented on it). But she was the type of person that even if one speck of dust was on the top shelf of the bookcase would declare that the place looked like a disaster.

Cleaning Supplies. (Windex, paper towels, and wet wipes)

My ex-girlfriend's less than subtle way of saying that she thought my place was filthy.

What's strange is that my place was actually incredibly clean (most people actually commented on it). But she was the type of person that even if one speck of dust was on the top shelf of the bookcase would declare that the place looked like a disaster.

Haha haha OCD?

The Norovirus.

*for real* My brother's entire family (6 people) had it 2 weeks prior to our Christmas gathering.
A couple hundred kissy faced exchanges between my little nephews, niece and me and there ya have it.
I was praying for death when it struck.

The Norovirus.

*for real* My brother's entire family (6 people) had it 2 weeks prior to our Christmas gathering.
A couple hundred kissy faced exchanges between my little nephews, niece and me and there ya have it.
I was praying for death when it struck.

That's not consider a Christmas present! Bring it back or Krampus will get you!

Back