What are the chances of a Premium Format ILLYRIA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh, OK. Still, thats almost the same as 1 guy saying to another while getting coffee, "Wouldn't a Willow or Faith PF be neat"

"yeah, if it ever happens...."

Still, better then nothing I guess, here's hoping for something more concret soon.

I guess if these sell well. We will probably see an Illyria. It seems like fans are crazy about her enough.

Do you see a "what about a PF Gunn and such?" noppers. So, let's hope.

So when is this happening? LOL. Or has Sideshow killed the PF line?
She truly was the star of season 5. What a great show and character. I remeber how devastated i was with what happened to Fred and cursed Whedon for what he did. But by the end that had all changed.

I don't see it happening, but...I'll take one for sure. I'm pretty open to any of the Buffy/Angel characters in PF form.

Me too. Even though I don't own any. But I will eventually.

BTW, love your avatar.

Thanks! :rock

As for the PFs, you can definitely get your hands on some of them for a reasonable price now that the maquettes are coming out. I've got a Spike PF and can't even give it away. :lol You'll probably see many of the PF drop in price soon.

Thanks! :rock

As for the PFs, you can definitely get your hands on some of them for a reasonable price now that the maquettes are coming out. I've got a Spike PF and can't even give it away. :lol You'll probably see many of the PF drop in price soon.

I actually ended up just buying spike on amazon for $100 bucks. I used a gift card I got to get the discount. As for the angel i do want the exclusive version cause I like the vamp face better. Do you really think the prices will start to drop cause of the maquettes?

I actually ended up just buying spike on amazon for $100 bucks. I used a gift card I got to get the discount. As for the angel i do want the exclusive version cause I like the vamp face better. Do you really think the prices will start to drop cause of the maquettes?

I think so. I think you'll see a lot more PFs for sale because of the new line, increasing availability on the secondary market. I think the Black Dress Buffy will hold her own, but the others I have a feeling will take a drop in price (for at least a while anyway.)

OK, don't get me wrong. There are plenty of character that deserve the PF treatment, like Willow, Faith etc. BUT if I could choose the next figure to be made as a Premium Format. It would have to be Illyria. DST made an excellent head sculpt that was ruined by the paintjob, but the sculpt is great, so they could use that data.

I just think that an Illyria in this scale would be immensly awesome. Can you imagine the Leather suit, in this scale, the detail that could be added.

She could be in a regular pose or in a pose with 2 swords, from her fight with Angel and Spike?

SO, realistically, I ask everyone, what are the odds of us ever seeing an Illyria Premium Format figure?
Wayne

illyria1.jpg

Interesting, For me Personally, I could go in that direction with my Collection

Sadly I think the complexity of her costume would make this a very expensive project indeed, unless of course the whole thing was sculpted.

I'd love an Illyria PF, but I can't see it ever happening, even in a much smaller scale. Seems the Angel characters are always less popular with the general public then the Buffyverse ones.

I have a good idea, one that wouldn't happen.

Make them to order. So, how many of us on the board want one? 10? Then 10 it is!
:yess:

OK, don't get me wrong. There are plenty of character that deserve the PF treatment, like Willow, Faith etc. BUT if I could choose the next figure to be made as a Premium Format. It would have to be Illyria. DST made an excellent head sculpt that was ruined by the paintjob, but the sculpt is great, so they could use that data.

I just think that an Illyria in this scale would be immensly awesome. Can you imagine the Leather suit, in this scale, the detail that could be added.

She could be in a regular pose or in a pose with 2 swords, from her fight with Angel and Spike?

SO, realistically, I ask everyone, what are the odds of us ever seeing an Illyria Premium Format figure?
Wayne

illyria1.jpg

Sweet, I took that photo!

Before they ever do an Illyria (essentially just a reimaginging of Anya that only appeared in 10 episodes) we really need a 1/6 Wesely.

Before they ever do an Illyria (essentially just a reimaginging of Anya that only appeared in 10 episodes) we really need a 1/6 Wesely.

Oh I'd love a 1.6th scale Wes! For me he's an absolute must. :yess:

Wesley is the man! I just loved his character, his growth. I have a rogue demon hunter shirt and I wear it all the time.

Back