What are the chances of a Premium Format ILLYRIA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely buy PF statues of:

Chosen Buffy with scythe
Faith (any Faith will do)
Dark Willow (or any Willow at all)
Illyria
Cordelia The Wish
Wesley S3-5 (Angel)
Darla in period costume with interchangeable heads.

I bought every single Buffy/Angel 12" figure (some of them three times so my two daughters could have there own) and I have never bought a PF figure. If they released a PF Illyria that would be the one I would have to buy. I am a member of several Whedon related forums and Illyria was a character that overwhelmingly the fans loved and responded to. So I definitely think this would be a great seller and could help boost the Buffy/Angel line.

Assuming that the line won't end with Angel, I think Willow and Faith are the characters that are the most likely to get the PF treatment. However, I'm not sure that's a good assumption to make.

Definitely put me down for an Illyria PF...her look and even otherworldly posture would make for an incredible subject.

But do we know if the license for Angel the TV show extends to PFs? Note the upcoming Angel PF is definitely inspired by the Buffy years (which may explain why he might not seem like the well-remmebered Angel we all saw in the later years). But, not having the Angel license for PFs might make an Illyria a non-starter.

My hopes(!) for this PF line is that SS will alternate between old school Scoobies (Xander, Giles...) and fan favorites that warrant a PF (the treatment they gave Spike being an excellent example but Illyria, Faith, Drusilla/Darla would make for some worthy additions).

Just keep them coming and I'll keep buying them...!
G&T

PS - Can we get PLEASE get a slayer scythe scaled for PFs!!!!

PS - Can we get PLEASE get a slayer scythe scaled for PFs!!!!

Yeh, a Chosen Buffy would be awesome. They could just use the body/ head they have already. The pose would look fine, i think it has attitude!

As for the scythe, its a must, also, could it be chrome plated and shiny :lol
The one that faith came with was hard to get and inaccurate.

I'd like to see Willow and Faith before Illyria, but I'd buy one if they made it. I'm not counting on it, though...

I think you could be right BDBoysToys. Does anyone know for sure that there will be more PF's? It'd be nice to have a decent looking Faith

I think you could be right BDBoysToys. Does anyone know for sure that there will be more PF's? It'd be nice to have a decent looking Faith

Nothing for sure, for all we know after Angel its over. But SS did state they wanted to focus on the PF line for Buffy, so I would assume theres more in the pipeline.
If so, Faith would definitely be one of them:D

Nothing for sure, for all we know after Angel its over. But SS did state they wanted to focus on the PF line for Buffy, so I would assume theres more in the pipeline.
If so, Faith would definitely be one of them:D

If that true, lets just hope they get Faith right this time :rotfl
I would want a willow, but i dont want Dark Willow. As much as i loved Dark Willow, she doesnt sum the character up very well.

They said they were going to focus on PFs and then Angel's announced. I think it will depend on how he sells whether there will be any more or not.

I really hope there will be a few more. This is my favorite PF line and, really, the only Buffy items I collect.

I think there is enough interest in Illyria to get her done. I have 0 of the 4 and Buffy is my favorite. But, if they make an Illyria, I am first inline for her. What a beauty she'd be.

Faith and Willow have been mentioned in public records as being under consideration, but I've been pushing for an Illyria for a long time for a PF.

I think she'd do as well or better than the other ladies.

Faith and Willow have been mentioned in public records as being under consideration, but I've been pushing for an Illyria for a long time for a PF.

I think she'd do as well or better than the other ladies.

I agree - I've never bought a PF figure before but Illyria is the one that I wouldn't be able to resist (and if they did the Firefly line).

I don't buy statues anymore, but a PF Illyria looming large in the background with my 12" Angel figures lined up in front of her would be pretty tempting. I'd prefer a 12" figure, but we know that ain't happening.

Oh, if only Hot Toys started making Angel figures...

MovieManiacs: The Premium Format now contains the big three from the Buffyverse. Has the line come to an end or might another character (Willow or Faith, perhaps) be released in the Premium Format scale?

Sideshow: The team at Sideshow would love to continue the line, and both Willow and Faith have been discussed. Nothing has been decided yet.

Like: https://www.figures.com/databases/a...setup&category=movies&topic=5&show_article=57

Back