What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I demand thread-closing or epic thread-cleaning here.
The reason: anothe HT wishlist thread.

:exactly:
The purpose of this thread appeared to be to suggest the ONE 1:6 figure that would be so magnificent, that all 1:6 enthusiasts, as well as possibly others, would HAVE to have it.
It has tread off into another "I want" wishlist thread where nothing has met the original stated criteria.

I demand thread-closing or epic thread-cleaning here.
The reason: anothe HT wishlist thread.

:exactly:
The purpose of this thread appeared to be to suggest the ONE 1:6 figure that would be so magnificent, that all 1:6 enthusiasts, as well as possibly others, would HAVE to have it.
It has tread off into another "I want" wishlist thread where nothing has met the original stated criteria.

Firstly:Everyone has different tastes/wants when it comes to collecting. So listing "Just ONE" figure that EVERYONE would HAVE TO HAVE, is a ridiculous concept in itself. Not EVERYONE is going to want/buy the EXACT same character.

Secondly: Who the FRAK CARES???:dunno

I demand everyone choose the same figure I choose, otherwise this thread should be locked !!

oh and the answer is Mad Max and hie car in 1/6 scale.

IMO... One that could be an instant hit for current 1/6 collectors while pulling in other fans would be... Fight Club Brad Pitt. Cult following. But if you were just going for sales? A two pack of the werewolf and vampire from Twilight. Sell them outside every movie theater for the last movie.

Tony Blair, with a Dodgy Dossier, a yarmulke, and for his desk a model London red Bus with the roof blown off. :)

It's hard to pick one that everyone would like instantly. I would go for Jules and Vincent from Pulp Fiction.

I personally just got mine from Rainman in Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday.

However, I would think that Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice would be an instant hit.

Since the Arnold mold is such a hit for 1/6 and now 1/4 I would love to see a hot toys DX John Kimble from Kindergarten Cop;Two head sculpts, two outfits. One can be the scruffy hard boiled look and trench from the beginning of the movie and the other the clean shaven 'first day of school' outfit... With ferret of course.

They could make it a convention EX even.
I would so buy two of these lol.

Thanx
Erik

61tUiyO53kL._SX500_.jpg

or
026853c91e8b55e826b8271e940d2913.jpg

or definately this guy with all his suits
mario_closet.jpg

Back