What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read Dave's thread on the all sales etc of the new forum. All sales and any interest threads, which this basically is, will have to be started in the new Premium Membership sales area. He wants to cut down on threads like this and keep "obscure" wants threads out and only mainstream customs in. So, you can't express interest in Ed O'Neil or Michael Knight but you can ask for interest in a 30th incarnation Heath Ledger Joker if you pay the fee.

Read Dave's thread on the all sales etc of the new forum. All sales and any interest threads, which this basically is, will have to be started in the new Premium Membership sales area. He wants to cut down on threads like this and keep "obscure" wants threads out and only mainstream customs in. So, you can't express interest in Ed O'Neil or Michael Knight but you can ask for interest in a 30th incarnation Heath Ledger Joker if you pay the fee.

I know what Dave wrote. I'm saying you're misinterpreting Dave's clarification.

I think these wishlist threads will be allowed, as long as they're discussion. I really dislike these sorts of threads in this forum, so I would be happy to see it changed, but I think these sorts of discussion threads are innocuous enough, and not any serious indicator of interest, that they will not be part of Commerce - Interest.

I hope so. Otherwise this forum might as well just select who they want to be members, charge them whatever price and lock it up. The wishlist/interest threads help the custom guys make money too. It seems like these changes and the Premium Membership fee [whether one feels its a minor one or not] are only going to affect buyers in the long run. Sporatic sellers will probably opt to look elsewhere to sell and buyers will do the same to make purchases.

fear-and-loathing.jpeg

Instant hits:

Arnold's Conan

Terminator 1 Police shootout version

Mad Max with his Dog

Mcgready- The Thing

Roddy Piper-Nada... 'They Live'

There is not much 1/6 characters that I feel I would spend $200 to $300 for in the world of Hot Toys and Sideshow! My list would be Batman Returns and Rocky.

from the cool figure ****ty movie line category.

ABC_Warrior_Robot.jpg

:exactly::goodpost:
This I would buy in a heartbeat!.. its a kickass Robot.. its an ABC Warrior ..and its from a Judge Dredd film.. Shuddup and take mah money!

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this... I just thought of it.

Jake and Elwood Blues.

:rock
Good call!.. possibly the only figures in a suit (apart from Coulson) that I would buy.

Mad max
Clint eastwood western or harry
Bruce willis die hard
Chuck norris delta force or similar
Ash army of darkness

Chow Yun Fat - God Of Gambler.

Stephen Chow - God of cookery.

Last edited:
Back