What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry.. I didn't read all 25 pages but I think Big Trouble in Little China would be an instant hit. Since boxing is pretty much dead, legends from years past would do good along with the fictional Rocky. I did see someone mention Doc Ock and I agree that this would make an awesome figure with the metal arms and all. You could pour so much detail into a Spiderman 2 Doc Ock figure. The X-Men series has a ton of untapped potential. The Kill Bill chick in the Bruce Lee suit..

I personally think that video game characters are the next big thing. Blockbuster games are like blockbuster movies these days. There are so many memorable characters from video games. Master Chief is as memorable as any movie character at this point. Gears of War, Drake from Uncharted (which sideshow is doing I believe), Metal Gear, God of War and Ninja Gaiden to name a few.

Last edited:
Mad Max & the man with no name were first to come to mind. But wait, I thought I saw him somewhere...
So how'd I miss that?

Iron Man. We can all use more Iron Man figures, just ask Hot Toys. :lol

If HT wants another cash cow: Mad Max.

Mad-Max-header.jpg

Sorry.. I didn't read all 25 pages but I think Big Trouble in Little China would be an instant hit. Since boxing is pretty much dead, legends from years past would do good along with the fictional Rocky. I did see someone mention Doc Ock and I agree that this would make an awesome figure with the metal arms and all. You could pour so much detail into a Spiderman 2 Doc Ock figure. The X-Men series has a ton of untapped potential. The Kill Bill chick in the Bruce Lee suit..

I personally think that video game characters are the next big thing. Blockbuster games are like blockbuster movies these days. There are so many memorable characters from video games. Master Chief is as memorable as any movie character at this point. Gears of War, Drake from Uncharted (which sideshow is doing I believe), Metal Gear, God of War and Ninja Gaiden to name a few.

Excellent list.

The driver from drive ( ryan gossling ) .. lord darkness from legend... Thanos mad son of titan from marvel ( plus he would be massive : ) ) pinhead ... and a higher quality xenomorph... the alien would be a huge hit big chap and warrior if they were done correctly.

I would like a Scott and Luke from Universal Soldier, preferably their desert camo look.
Dead Space Isaac Clarke in the Advanced Suit with working lights etc .
A new alien/xenomorph would be nice. New colonial marines as well. Army of Darkness stuff.

i feel like DOTA 2 characters would make great 1/6 figures. Very articulate and stylized character designs! would be awesome to see!

I'd love a 1/6 scale Judge Dredd from the Karl Urban film, Jimmy Stewart from It's A Wonderful Life, and Buster Keaton from The General.

They'd never do any of them, but this is a fantasy thread, right? ;-)

Back