WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at casters now!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to update that our UK mail person has recieved all of this first shipment of hats, has been given the mailing list, and when he gets back from vacation for the holidays next week will begin packing and mailing the Indy orders. I will post a list as orders are sent out. :)

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to update that our UK mail person has recieved all of this first shipment of hats, has been given the mailing list, and when he gets back from vacation for the holidays next week will begin packing and mailing the Indy orders. I will post a list as orders are sent out. :)

I have an updated address. I will PM

Hey everyone,

Yeah of you could post a list in order, and where the heads are shipping to (whether its self or a specific painter) just so everyone knows you have all the correct info, that would be awesome.

Hey William, how we can know if we are in the first or second group?
I'm asking because i have to know an ideia about when that will occur because the payment of my painter.

Tks
Silver

I'm still waiting for my heads (and penguin, and walking dead and catwoman... lol)

Come on guys I'm a good customer!

I'm still waiting for my heads (and penguin, and walking dead and catwoman... lol)

Come on guys I'm a good customer!

He's right, you guys should drop everything
and send his stuff out first...he's a good customer.

Oh wait, I'm a good customer, so send my stuff first, then
his.....

Oh wait, pretty much everyone is a good customer as long as
they pay in advance.

Oh, well, scratch that, this whole argumentive point has
just lost all its value.

Damn it, I just made this a worthless point.

Now wait a minute...I'm a really, really good customer, so
me first.

:rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl

Sorry man, had to do it.

Last edited:

1DD0E412-575A-42BA-B5B3-E5EB7C81EAE7-696-0000008D828701FA.jpg

Any word on the shipping process of the first round of heads?

The first batch is being shipped off this week. I have tomorrow off and will PM everyone who's was shipped off tonight or tomorrow.

MAn, I feel like I paid for these ages ago

Hey amigo, we are shipping them off in order of payment. I know yours was more recent compared to others so your Indys are being shipped in the second batch, not part of the first. I am pulling that from memory cause I am at work. I couldn't comment on anyone elses.

Pete doesn't think the second batch is too far off. He is going to be calling the caster this week for their progress. :peace

The first batch is being shipped off this week. I have tomorrow off and will PM everyone who's was shipped off tonight or tomorrow.

Hey amigo, we are shipping them off in order of payment. I know yours was more recent compared to others so your Indys are being shipped in the second batch, not part of the first. I am pulling that from memory cause I am at work. I couldn't comment on anyone elses.

Pete doesn't think the second batch is too far off. He is going to be calling the caster this week for their progress. :peace

Okay. Unrelated but any idea when the penguin will come?

Hey amougo, we are shipping them off in order of payment. I know yours was more recent compared to others so your Indys are being shipped in the second batch, not part of the first. I am pulling that from memory cause I am at work. I couldn't comment on anyone elses.

:rotfl

HELROOOOOOO AMOUGO!!!!!!

sesame-street-cookiemonster-fruit.jpg

Ski

Okay. Unrelated but any idea when the penguin will come?

I'll ask Sean for you and have him contact you at the same time as the Se7en commission quote because he's the one who's running the Burton Batman ones.

Back