WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at casters now!

Got mine. Here are some pics of unpainted casts:

indy015_zps0b77d450.jpg

indy013_zps764aa493.jpg

indy012_zpsdf81c5f2.jpg

indy011_zps568b32fb.jpg

indy009_zps943e1ffe.jpg

indy006_zps19d157fc.jpg

Not sure when I'll have time to paint these. Unpainted the likeness is great.

The serious one has a hole from an air bubble just above his right eye and the smiling one has one at the back of the head. I'm gonna fix that with putty, but I'd suggest checking the casts more throughly before sending them out.

Thanks for posting pics man, it has been a long time coming!!

Sorry about the air bubbles - must have slipped through the net, if anyone has any major issues with their heads please don't hesitate to pm me or Rick (or email me at [email protected]) so that we can access the issue straight away - cheers!

also - make sure you post up your painted pics :)

Those look fantastic...

Just when I think the desire to pick up a serious sculpt has passed, I get pulled right back in! :gah:

100% expected the following post to be that picture. :lol

That does look pretty good I must say. Really tempting me to bash a second indy.

It will all depend on Nathan's paint-up for me. I'm in no hurry since I love my current sculpt, so I'm willing to hang back on this one.

It will all depend on Nathan's paint-up for me. I'm in no hurry since I love my current sculpt, so I'm willing to hang back on this one.

Well, you're in luck because mine will be heading to Nathan as soon as I get them so you'll get to see then!

Nathan has actually had a few Indy casts for a few months now (for someone who wanted him without the hat), I actually thought he painted one up already!

Nathan has actually had a few Indy casts for a few months now (for someone who wanted him without the hat), I actually thought he painted one up already!

He is probably waiting for one with the hat. Would look silly if he posted pics of half a head :lol

Really exciting to see these shipping and in-hand. Can't wait to see the smiling version painted up.

Is there a version of these with sculpted hair instead of the hat?

That Smiler looks wicked!

Mind you, so does the Trad. I'm SO glad I paid now. Good job killing time is something at which I excel!

Hi Gang,
Just wanted to show off a sweet Traditional hatless mod we will be offering in a few months, hand modded for himself by Salvador Larocca and offered to us to make copies for the forum if interested. We will start an interest list in the first post. Cost will be $60 plus shipping.

P1130977-1.jpg

P1130983-1.jpg

-Rick :)

Last edited:

FUUUUUUU

Smiling Indy looks awesome, great paint-up by Salvador.

Excitement just went from an 8 to a 10! Awesome awesome awesome!

Back