WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at casters now!

Just paid for my Trad, I'm looking forward to this.

And don't worry, I can wait. He'll get here when he gets here...

Is it possible to give an estimate how long the wait time is from making payment to shipping of the sculpts?

WGP stated that they were being sent out in order of payment, so, it'll depend on when you did that as to when your head will go out.

I only paid today, so, mine will be somewhere among the last to go out, but, just getting it at all is all that matters to me now. Actually, later might be better as I'll get to see everyone else's in hand and I'll know exactly what to expect.

I know, which is exactly why I asked for an estimate.

themoreyouknow.jpg

thinks-jumped-across-1_786_poster.jpg

Hey gang,
The first batch of Smiling and Trad heads shipped out Wed from the UK. Most people have been PMed by now if your order was in there except for a few more I still need to let know, and a few I had only real names for and not their forum names in their Paypal to know who they are.

Now on our end we are waiting to get an ETA from the printers of when the second batch of hats is going to be done which will cover the rest of the pre-orders and any new orders tha come in (they closed down over the holidays).
Thanks!

Still very interested, but I'm not ready to pay unless casts are in-hand and ready to be shipped. Please let us know if/when you get to that point, WilliamShatner.

I want the smiling sculpt so bad. Like above, I will probably wait til they're in hand. As for painted ones, the Pete Skywalker link in the second post didn't work for me. How would I go about getting one painted as well?

Thanks

Well, I haven't received a pm so I guess I am in the next batch.
I am in the middle of painting your Kirk sculpt and am itching to get going on my last Indy project. Thanks for providing such a great product.

I want the smiling sculpt so bad. Like above, I will probably wait til they're in hand. As for painted ones, the Pete Skywalker link in the second post didn't work for me. How would I go about getting one painted as well?

Thanks

Here's links to my webpage and blog buddy

https://petespaintworks.weebly.com/
https://petespaintworks.blogspot.com/

As i arrange the hat casting you will just need to ask Sean to send a head to me then i can paint it and send directly to you.

About the remaining hats i am pushing the caster for the first week of Feb for the 2nd wave plus extras.

Still very interested, but I'm not ready to pay unless casts are in-hand and ready to be shipped. Please let us know if/when you get to that point, WilliamShatner.

No prob. We will be making sure once we get caught up that we have extras on hand. :)

Thanks! I think that would be a very good idea, because there is no doubt that this is one of the best Ford sculpts around, and folks are gonna want them.

Got mine. Here are some pics of unpainted casts:

indy015_zps0b77d450.jpg

indy013_zps764aa493.jpg

indy012_zpsdf81c5f2.jpg

indy011_zps568b32fb.jpg

indy009_zps943e1ffe.jpg

indy006_zps19d157fc.jpg

Not sure when I'll have time to paint these. Unpainted the likeness is great.

The serious one has a hole from an air bubble just above his right eye and the smiling one has one at the back of the head. I'm gonna fix that with putty, but I'd suggest checking the casts more throughly before sending them out.

The serious one has a hole from an air bubble just above his right eye and the smiling one has one at the back of the head. I'm gonna fix that with putty, but I'd suggest checking the casts more throughly before sending them out.

Shame about the bubbles, although I'm looking forward to seeing your magic on them!

Back