WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at casters now!

any news on this?
any updates would be great

Hey gang,
Just to go on record here a bit, there are two things that makes offering customs very aggravating. One is dealing with tailors and the other is working with mold makers/casters. We have about 3-4 each at different times we deal with and with very few exceptions most f@cking suck.

Getting an actual ETA out of either is like puling teeth. Both ignore e-mails with requests for ETAS and if they do feel like replying they conveniently skip that question all together. This current place is supposed to send off the first batch of hats when they hit 20 copies so we can start to get these sent out. They just recently replied with the 5th request for an ETA with very helpful answer of "very soon" (Sunday I think). Pete is supposed to be calling them this week to speak to someone live since they are on his continent.

On our end we are waiting for an answer. :gah:

Bummer. I'm still very interested, but wary to send payment until these are in hand just because there are these kinds of variables. I hope they end up happening!

UPDATE:

The newest word from the caster was that they said they were going to be mailing us some hats this week to Pete in the UK (and here we are at the end of the week). They are based in the UK too so no holiday causing havoc with mail there. No word if this is the first 20 or just what they have made. Awaiting clarification, gang. Updates as I have them.

So... People who have not hired the services of Pete will have to wait for a new batch?

Pete's getting the hats because he is quality control and he's the guy cracking the whip with the hat caster, it has nothing to do his painting commissions. :)

I still have faith,

This should still be worth the wait. Pete knows what he's doing and will definitely post what he finds when he gets it.

Yep - Pete had to go down there, pin the moldmaker up on the wall pointing a gun at his head to get a definite ETA! FINALLY!! :D

Yep - Pete had to go down there, pin the moldmaker up on the wall pointing a gun at his head to get a definite ETA! FINALLY!! :D

Strangely what you said would have been easier than the real live version of events :lol

It is a shame though her casts are some of the best I’ve seen. If only she was not so slow :gah:

Nice hat,

Any chance we can see the head!? If it's nice, I'll sort it out in the New Year so the Christmas period gets skipped.

Nearly there guys, here is a paint up by marvel artist PROTEUS360, we gave him some dud hats to fix up himself (since the heads have been cast and are waiting for the hats to ship out)

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

And there it is...confirmation that there's no way I can pass on this. Damnit. :lol

Dont be a tease...:wink1:

NO, it look awesome...now send me mine damn it....:rotfl

Back