WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at casters now!

Oh yes, that's what I'm talking about, back of the net!! Too close to Crimbo for a payment now though. I will sort that out in the New Year, promise!

Funny you should ask they are perfect and will be shipping out in the next couple of weeks :wink1:

Where do I send payment and in what amount? [ sorry, was not sure if this was posted somewhere in this monster thread ;) ]

I can't reach to see any ford in this pic......:dunno
still prefer trevor's head..

IMG_2132.jpg

BTW, as more in hand photos emerge, I'm sure we'll get a better idea of what it looks like.

Just look at the DX Arnie, it looked horrible in HT's photos, but, looked great in everyone elses.

Hi guys I thought you would appreciate knowing that the first 20 hats are done and on the way from the caster to be mailed out to everyone soon.

Its been a long road but we got there in the end :yess:

Please doneT give me any complicated stuff in the future Sean and Rick :lol

Last edited:

who needs an Indy head when you can have a real life cat instead :)

10_19_2012_indiana-jones-cat.jpg

It looks absolutely brilliant!! My poor Indy has been headless for too long! Can't wait to get one of these, but as good as this is I think the smiling sculpt will top this.

Looks pretty good to me. :dunno It's not as close as I would have hoped but to say that it has as much likeness as the HT sculpt is silliness. Besides, this thing will look different from sculpt to sculpt depending on your painter.

The paint job looks great but this head has about as much likeness as the HT Indy.

I hope other painters can bring out the likeness more.

From what I can see here i agree with you fully. It does'nt look like the HT sculpt, but it's really not any better and not worth purchasing as a replacement. Perhaps other paint apps would change my mind

I think a better paint job and possibly shaving a bit off the chin and rounding it a bit would do wonders. So, when are they beginning to ship?

Back