WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at casters now!

Sorry guys have not visited the thread in a while.

Hey Pete,
Great hat! Was the hat cast in that color or did you paint it to bring out the detail?
Thanks!

Not cast in brown it was just painted but I did look in to it and she can only do brown not black :(

Update: We have adjusted the hat slightly where the brim meets the hat witch is unnoticeable to the eye but this was proving problematic when casting.
This means there will be a much better casting yield so everyone will get their hats faster :)

Hey WGP Indy...

indy.jpg

You were one year old yesterday!

Hey WGP Indy...

indy.jpg

You were one year old yesterday!

I can't believe this project was started a year ago, it doesn't feel like it. You really need patience in this hobby. The heads look like they're worth the wait though. :yess:

Looking forward to seeing final castings of the hat and head together!

I have yet to actually pay for one, I'm tempted to choose the smiling over the trad, there aren't enough smiling figures in my collection.

Me too, almost a year back hahaha. Still patient though ;)

I'm in the same boat, I think it was back in Feb that I paid for the trad sculpt. Hopefully we hear something soon. Seems pretty quiet from WGP over here since the last update.

Me too, almost a year back hahaha. Still patient though ;)

That's the right attitude brother, perfection meets no time.

I'll be HERE!

Thank you WGP for making this possible.

Ski

Last edited:

any news on this?
any updates would be great

Back