WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at printers now!

Will these be available for awhile, you have too much coming out to fast, and I don't think I can get all these at once.

William Shatners Toupee, will you show us the photo of those heads on the HT Muscular Body? ^^'
Still can't decide: send them right to an artist or get it in hands first and prepare for fitting the body. )))

I am in for a traditional head, but would prefer to hold off on payment until they are ready to ship. Will that affect my wait time? I woul like mine to be included in the batch going to Nathan.

I have received alot of PM's about Indy which I believe I have responded back to everyone. My list is just about full for these guys. As I mentioned before I will only be doing a very limited run so if you're interested let me know asap. :peace

I am in for a traditional head, but would prefer to hold off on payment until they are ready to ship. Will that affect my wait time? I woul like mine to be included in the batch going to Nathan.

I'm seconding this exactly. :goodpost:

Ok fellas my list is closed as of now. If you would like to get on a wait list shoot me a PM.

Both heads look great, especially the smiling one.

Is there any chance that we could have these cast in flesh coloured resin ?

That's not a plan at the moment because we have so many heads we need to service right now overall that came in at the same time, but that might be something we'd do later if enough people ask. :)

I can't wait to see one painted, then it'll give me something to work from.

BTW, I'll have the finance in place on Wednesday so an invoice by then would be most appreciated.

I am in for a traditional head, but would prefer to hold off on payment until they are ready to ship. Will that affect my wait time? I would like mine to be included in the batch going to Nathan.

Bumping this question :monkey3

That's not a plan at the moment because we have so many heads we need to service right now overall that came in at the same time, but that might be something we'd do later if enough people ask. :)

Thank you. What colour will they be cast in and will the neck hole be drilled out ? I'm planning my attack on this very carefully ! :lol I don't suppose you have a photograph of the head next to a body for scale ?

I'm having second thoughts about the fedora ( as in possibly buying the scupt with one ) . Speaking of which does the fedora fit both heads ? I may buy 2 sculpts but swap the heads and fedora out to keep my display fresh .

Back