WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at printers now!

I'm definitely in for smiling Raider with hat on the HotToys muscular Indy's body.
No cancellation, so I'm glad that I'm already in da list. :)
Also, put me in if there will be the mass ship to Silent Surfer. )))

I would like to get both heads, but not sure yet. It will depend of total cost.

BTW, I have one very interest question. I'm absolutely sure that HotToys made their Indy not only ugly, but undersized with body too. If WGP's Indy's head would be in the proper size & fit HT Indy body well? I'm really worry about it, coz I've put Narrow shoulders with more flexible hands on this body and it looks just great for me. Don't want to switch body.

Last edited:

If possible, please add me to the traditional head list and to the painted list if going out to Nathan. Thanks.

Last edited:

I'm definitely in for smiling Raider with hat on the HotToys muscular Indy's body.
No cancellation, so I'm glad that I'm already in da list. :)
Also, put me in if there will be the mass ship to Silent Surfer. )))

I would like to get both heads, but not sure yet. It will depend of total cost.

BTW, I have one very interest question. I'm absolutely sure that HotToys made their Indy not only ugly, but undersized with body too. If WGP's Indy's head would be in the proper size & fit HT Indy body well? I'm really worry about it, coz I've put Narrow shoulders with more flexible hands on this body and it looks just great for me. Don't want to switch body.

As far as I know, it was always WGP's intention for their Indy heads to be the correct size for an HT body.

Any new updates? according to the last one on 6/3 the casts were a week away from being shipped for inspection. These should be shipping soon I would imagine.

Any new updates? according to the last one on 6/3 the casts were a week away from being shipped for inspection. These should be shipping soon I would imagine.

Yes! They are in transit!!! The only bad news is you know that phrase "no man gets left behind?" That doesn't apply to heads. For whatever reason the Sulu head was giving the printers a _____ of a time and they literally had to try printing him four times and still weren't having any luck. Once we found out we're like "Dude, just... send... the... box!!!!! Screw Sulu! He can ship whenever he's done!"

Somewhere out there I can can feel the bodyless head of George Takai mentally flicking us the bird (laugh).

Is this going to be a limited run or are you going fill the demand?

Is there a list or deposit?

I def need to see the prints before choosing which head to go with. :) Really looking forward to seeing these.

did they print out for what was on the interest list or just for paid orders ?

Looking forward to this as much as any SSC release! This has been an emotional roller coaster ride, and now it's coming down to the wire.:panic:

I hear you,

Indy and Craig are the last two projects I want to complete, then I can take a break from 1/6 till I can afford it. I waited till I'd seen a cast Craig before finally committing and will do the same with Indy.

Glad i paid the trad indy months ago. Hope to see the first pics soon.

Yap. I'm in the first people to pay too, but really need to see heads. Still can't decide: take one smiling or both? ><

I will only be offering a very small run on these guys. I have already had several of you guys contact me for paint. If you are interested let me know asap and I will add you to the limited list. :peace

I will only be offering a very small run on these guys. I have already had several of you guys contact me for paint. If you are interested let me know asap and I will add you to the limited list. :peace

VERY Interested Josh! I've sent you a few PM's about it! Stoked!!! :hi5:

Back