WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at printers now!

Good question on the necks, I think they will be, but it can't hurt to check.

WST, Any chance you could show how these sculpts look with the HT fedora? Or will that be undersized? Curious since I have a few extras... :wink1:

Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones

I'm in for one of each! Look great!

Gotcha down

Will these be available for awhile, you have too much coming out to fast, and I don't think I can get all these at once.

Yeah, sorry. It wasn't supposed to be like that. As long as we have you on an interest list you'll be good. :)

I am in for a traditional head, but would prefer to hold off on payment until they are ready to ship. Will that affect my wait time? I would like mine to be included in the batch going to Nathan.

As long as your paid up by the time Nathans box is ready to go, no prob. :)

What colour will they be cast in and will the neck hole be drilled out ?

Dunno know, yet. A light color. And yes, they will be drilled out.

I don't suppose you have a photograph of the head next to a body for scale ?

Here are a few.

DSCF7615.jpg

DSCF7614.jpg

Does the fedora fit both heads?

Dunno. It wasn't made to be swapped and is only cast separate so everyone can reach the eyes when they paint. (laugh). I'll ask Sean next time we talk.

WST, Any chance you could show how these sculpts look with the HT fedora?

Don't own one.

whats the cost on them heads ?

Raider heads are $70 each + $5 shipping

Last edited:

Not wanting to rain on any parades here, but, does anyone else think these heads are a tad small!?

Or is the Joker head particularly oversized!?

I'm a little concerned about the size as well. The HT Indy head was too small for its body. Is this one a little bigger than that?

put me down on the list for both :)

from the pics posted I think we'll be safe with a Hot Toys Fedora for this one. ( But I still have my SS fedora just in case :) )

Hey Rick, can you add me to the smiling list? I'm still not certain about the painter. I might be on with SS, but if not I'll provide details for a fallback.

edit: looks like I did request both back in post #419. Thanks. Now just have to confirm a painter.

Last edited:

I think the majority of us here (but I don't want to speak for everyone) would like to see these Indy heads cast in that translucent flesh colored resin. That typically is the best starting point for the most realistic result.

Also, can you confirm this head is bigger slightly than the HT head, or at least get some dimensions? That will quell the head size fears I think.

The heads include the fedora with them, yes?

i can't find the list on the first post, may I know whether i'm in traditional Indy list.

I think the majority of us here (but I don't want to speak for everyone) would like to see these Indy heads cast in that translucent flesh colored resin. That typically is the best starting point for the most realistic result.

Also, can you confirm this head is bigger slightly than the HT head, or at least get some dimensions? That will quell the head size fears I think.

:goodpost::exactly::good post:
Yes, exactly, it will result in massively better paint jobs.
It doesn't have to be perfect, just generic skin color, most plastics/resins have a little translucent to them anyway.
If it's green or another strong/dark/pale color it will require total paint coverage. Which will instantly make it look more like a Sideshow head!

Scale looks very-very good! :)
I think it looks great, but perhaps a little small. Not a deal breaker though.

We don't own the HT Indy, as mentioned a few posts earlier, so we cannot. The heads are packaged and being sent off to the mold maker tomorrow to be cast. We will take other pictures and such after they are completed. These were just to show they were in. With luck, the caster might even have a HT Indy.

Yup, the head and hat= one head. Without the hat you only have half a head.

If we still think the head size it too small when you get it back and we see more pics, can the sculpt be enlarged and redone or are we stuck with that size?

When Chu did his Daniel Craig sculpt we felt there were size issues and the head was redone, the end result was perfect and we're all satisfied.

Back