WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- at printers now!

UPDATE

Hey all, just wanted to give a mass WGP update that we were told all of our massive printing order is supposed to be done by the end of the week (including the later add-ons line Jensen Ackles, Lance Henriksen, etc ). :hi5:

From there they get shipped to Sean in the UK for inspection, which he then cleans and get cast. More updates once we get them in hand!

:clap......

Great. I already paid for the sculpt. I recon you'll contact each buyer to discuss options on the paint?

Yay,

I really want to see all 3 of the Indy heads printed, then I can make up my mind once and for all which I want. I think I really liked the WTH.

Which sculpted version of WTH did you particularly like? Where we left off with it was the sculptor Chu not having enough decent ref (from more than one angle) and Chu not being happy with any of the versions of the WTF head he did.

He always intended to go back to it but after completing four other heads to work on to keep his creative juices flowing, his day job got too busy and he had to withdraw for awhile. He is currently back with us finish up his Walking Dead Rick Grimes, but at this point the WTF Indy version looks to be off the table at the moment (at least from him). This is new news, as of this week.

Further heads will be of different characters.

Great. I already paid for the sculpt. I recon you'll contact each buyer to discuss options on the paint?

This :lecture

I'd like to if there will be a mass shipp for one painter.

Pete Skywalker is WGP's go-to painter for anyone who needs a head painted from us, and when we get to the point the heads are being cast, I will be asking everyone on their painting needs so we can get everyone taken care of. :) :) :)

Looking forward to how these guys will turn out.

Which sculpted version of WTH did you particularly like? Where we left off with it was the sculptor Chu not having enough decent ref (from more than one angle) and Chu not being happy with any of the versions of the WTF head he did.

He always intended to go back to it but after completing four other heads to work on to keep his creative juices flowing, his day job got too busy and he had to withdraw for awhile. He is currently back with us finish up his Walking Dead Rick Grimes, but at this point the WTF Indy version looks to be off the table at the moment (at least from him). This is new news, as of this week.

Further heads will be of different characters.

Oh, bummer,

Let me see the Trad when you get it back and we'll take it from there.

Damn, I was very curious about the WTH head too, but I understand that its a very difficult expression to get just right.

So now the traditional head is my last hope for a decent Indy sculpt. Here's hopin' that's the one.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

I have the feeling I'm going to be painting more Indy heads in the near future. Bring it!

Please put me down for a smiling version unpainted

Hi, I just noticed on your front page lists, I'm down for a WTF Indy.
I believe I paid for a smiling Indy. Doesn't matter now that you are not doing WTF Indy anyway. Please change me over to Smiling List as paid and add me to the straight face list as interested please.
Looking forward to it!

Is it possible if I could be added to the Trad head interest list? Also, if I go onto the list do I have to pay upfront or can I wait to see the results of the final cast?

Yep, I'm at the top of the WTH list... so I'm not sure where that would put me now that its cancelled. Got a long line ahead of me on the traditional list.

waiting to see them printed out still want the smileing indy

WGP QUESTION ROUND-UP:

There is no worry about anyone missing a spot by changing lists. Except Wor-gar. He's just screwed. (kidding buddy!).:wave :1-1:

If you are on the list you'll get your heads. :)

You can absolutely wait to see if you like the finished product before waiting. We want you to be happy with your purchase.

If you need your heads painted, just go ahead and PM me and I will mark that down so when the time comes to co-ordinate that I can PM everyone.

Thanks!
-Rick :)

If you need your heads painted, just go ahead and PM me and I will mark that down so when the time comes to co-ordinate that I can PM everyone.

That would be greatly appreciated if i know what numbers i am going to be looking at as all these projects seem like they will need painting the same time.

Lucky i still have 30 hours of holiday left at work i can use if needed :lol

May need one painted hey Petesky are you available?

Back