Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP Lance Henriksen and Carrie Henn interest thread

:goodpost: Nobody built Vasquez or Drake.

Just to gauge interest, everyone feel free to call out any character they would want to have us do from the movie. I will (eventually tally them up and put them in the first post. I didn't really think there was a need for either Drake or Vasquez, but you guys are the boss. :)

From Aliens
Vasquez (with futuristic minigun)
Drake (with futuristic minigun)
Apone (cigar)
Hicks
Hudson

But what's I'd really like to see is Terminator SpecOps
Dillon
Mac (with mini)
Blaine (with mini and change-o chewing tobacco head)

Just to gauge interest, everyone feel free to call out any character they would want to have us do from the movie. I will (eventually tally them up and put them in the first post. I didn't really think there was a need for either Drake or Vasquez, but you guys are the boss. :)

Do Ferro, or one of the Marines that gets wasted first.
That would be special.

This is a completely insane suggestion, but ...

... what about a John Hurt head from the dinner scene in Alien (screaming in pain), and a switch-out chest piece featuring the chest burster blasting out?

Or how about just male and female switch-out chest pieces with the burster that we can plug onto any figure? Maybe with a small amount of articulation on the little guy?

I know. It's totaly nuts. But I had to throw it out there! :cuckoo::wink1:

This is a completely insane suggestion, but ...

... what about a John Hurt head from the dinner scene in Alien (screaming in pain), and a switch-out chest piece featuring the chest burster blasting out?

Or how about just male and female switch-out chest pieces with the burster that we can plug onto any figure? Maybe with a small amount of articulation on the little guy?

I know. It's totaly nuts. But I had to throw it out there! :cuckoo::wink1:

I frickin LOVE that idea dude! oh WOW,that would be nice! What we'd need to do is work out which body to use so that we can swap the chest. the mech should be doable with a bit of working out - you could even have a swap-able solid rubber chest (to see the head of the chestburster pushing through, and a 'broken' chest, there are lots of ways we could get around doing this... The most important thing to figure out first would be to how to replace a regular chest area on a 1/6 body with a custom one...

I frickin LOVE that idea dude! oh WOW,that would be nice! What we'd need to do is work out which body to use so that we can swap the chest. the mech should be doable with a bit of working out - you could even have a swap-able solid rubber chest (to see the head of the chestburster pushing through, and a 'broken' chest, there are lots of ways we could get around doing this... The most important thing to figure out first would be to how to replace a regular chest area on a 1/6 body with a custom one...

Cool!

Maybe, instead of switching out the chest, you could maybe do it as an slip-on? Kind of like this, maybe: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102675

It might make the figure a little bulkier, but it might be the easiest way. Rather than taking the figure apart. Maybe instead of sculpting too much interior of the chest, it could be mostly the burster coming out? If that makes any sense.

Maybe?

Last edited:

UPDATE!!

lance_henrickson_as_bishop_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d50bi5u.jpg

Wow.

Nailed it! :thud:

That looks dead-on to me, man! Great work!

Anybody have any ideas where to get an accurate jumpsuit and sneakers? :dunno

Looks very, very good.
What color is the final physical sculpt?

urm, I think it will be printed in a yellowish green wax material (which I will be taking pics of before I send off to get molded) and then the final cast piece will be a standard resin

Do Ferro, or one of the Marines that gets wasted first.
That would be special.

But don't do Sunpkmeyer...don't want any childish giggles on here, using the unfortunately named as joke butts. :rotfl

EDIt--spell it correctly on here and it gets bleeped...and rightly so!

But don't do Sunpkmeyer...don't want any childish giggles on here, using the unfortunately named as joke butts. :rotfl

EDIt--spell it correctly on here and it gets bleeped...and rightly so!

Well, that doesn't seem fair at all.

Because his cookies are delicious.

penn-trip1.jpg

Last edited:

Well, that doesn't seem fair at all.

Because his cookies are delicious.

penn-trip1.jpg

I can confirm these are hands down the best choc chip cookie ever.
I'd eat them by the gross ton if I could.
Delish.

Looks good, but is it going to be perfectly symmetrical like that? Like Too Much Garlic said, the line on the right cheek doesn't go up as far as the one on the left.
bishop.jpg

I just assumed it was how his face caught the light - but it is no problem at all amending it so that the line on HIS right side is less prominent :)

I just assumed it was how his face caught the light - but it is no problem at all amending it so that the line on HIS right side is less prominent :)

It is a trick of the light. Here are other pics:

197092_10150122103513603_536263602_6386139_4852681_n.jpg

Bishopprofile1.jpg

RossphotobyAndyGarcia.jpg

I like this face, honestly. It's little bit TOO symmetrically and that really brings some synthetic feelings about it. Good for the android. And I'm pretty sure that good paint-job could make it almost perfect. I like it.

And would like to believe that it would be release drilled or molded to fit HotTtoys neck joints.

Would be nice to see the face-hugger bonus and to check out the total price (with worldwide shipping, plz). Thanks!

Wow, lovin how this is turning out!

Please sign me up for a Newt and a Bishop, thanks!! :wave

Back