Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP Lance Henriksen and Carrie Henn interest thread

Bishop is now ready to order!

bishop-1.jpg

could someone post up a pic of his sneaker so that I can see what they look like? who else wants them?

could someone post up a pic of his sneaker so that I can see what they look like? who else wants them?

Here's the best shot I could find of the ones from the movie.

BishopLegs1.jpg

And these are the ones Reebok actually sold (I think) back in the day.

BishopSneakers.jpg

They look pretty close to each other.

There are a couple of pics on the Harry Harris Aliens site: https://www.harryharris.com/reeboks.htm

If you need more detailed/larger pics, Google image search for "aliens reebok stompers".

I don't need any myself, as I'm using a spare pair of the HT Ripley shoes. I've bought one of the Bishop sculpts to upgrade my figure tho'. :)

Last edited:
Re: WGP Lance Henriksen and Carrie Henn interest thread- Lance available NOW!

Just because updates are nice, here are the cast Bishop by Dorgmal ready to get shipped out in a big box to Sean this weekend, for him to split up and ship to everyone who's paid.

Then, Dormal just showed us these neck adaptors he made we will be sending instead or drilling, so you put these on the body and just glue the heads onto them.

markscasts.jpg

marksadaptors.jpg

Wow, wish I could paint-up heads so I could get one of these Bishop heads for my bash. Great job.

Wow, wish I could paint-up heads so I could get one of these Bishop heads for my bash. Great job.

There are a lot of painters on the board who are available for you. Even Silent Surfer was saying in an earlier post how he was looking forward to painting up some of the Bishops. :)

I am the studio painter for WGP so this can be arranged, pm me if you are interested.

The links in my sig below show examples of my work.

Thanks to both WST and Peteskywalker, but since I'm unemployed right now I really can't commission anything from anybody.:monkey2 So I am forced to only be able to look and drool over some of the awesome work on these boards. Just one of the many reasons why I wish I could sculpt and paint even half as good as some of the amazing artists on here.

Thats a shame astro666 :( but im shore once you get back on you feet they will still be availible :wink1:

Also just to let everyone know i will reply to all pms regarding painting Bishop Monday at the latest.

Thanks Pete, hopefully I can pick one up at some point.

Paid for Bishop and 2x Indy's today. :yess: Very happy that I'm finally in this project, guys. Thank you for your superb work!

I'm also interested in picking up Bishop's shoes! Please put me on the list. Thanks

Oh and I haven't paid for Bishop's head yet, as I am still talking to the painter via PM about the commission. :wink1:

I'm also interested in picking up Bishop's shoes! Please put me on the list. Thanks

Oh and I haven't paid for Bishop's head yet, as I am still talking to the painter via PM about the commission. :wink1:

Sweet!

BISHOP BOOTS INTEREST LIST (looking to get 10)
1)Bucky Underbelly
2)Stapps1138
3)sparkstron73?
4)playa7

I would also be interested in the Bishop boots, pending price.

I'm ironing out the details with Pete also and when i hear back about the final details i'll pay for Bishop too.

Keep that Bishop shoe list going!!!

I'm still in for a Bishop head but will need the boots as well so stick me on that list please :D

Back