Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP ALIENS Newt and Bishop interest thread

My fingers are crossed too. :1-1: Need him so much! Especially now, when my USCM team is almost perfect and my Ripley has new head from Snyder.

along with the dissected face-hugger on a tray
WOW! Japanese kitchen, my favorite! :goodpost:

sushi.jpg

Awesome details about this project.
If you'll cancel it - I'll find you and kill you all. :monkey3

here is a WIP of Henrickson

wipbishop.jpg

Yeah thats a great likeness. Hes got strange wrinkles does Lance. I mean how do you get those almost straight vertical lines down your cheeks like that from eyelids right to the bottom.

Only just seen this :D Stick me down for one of each, unsure on Newt but definitely in for a Bishop pending final sculpt :rock

Can't say that I like what I see now.
He looks too old for Bishop "Aliens" and the hair location and shape looks pretty strange too. So far I think that a lot of work should be done.
If you would like to go with the ultimate Bishop - do the best! ;)
Good luck in that, guys! I really want to get some fine Bishop after all.

aliens24tv.png

Aliens-Marines-Bishop.png

7836-422.gif

Last edited:

A good likeness :) However as fore mentioned it looks a bit old for an Aliens Bishop, although it could work as an Alien 3 incarnation

Hmmm. I'd probably disagree with Raptor about the hair which I think looks correct but maybe he does look a bit too much like older Lance. Perhaps tone down the wrinkles a bit. You can certainly see the beginnings of the wrinkles in those screengrabs but they were perhaps less distinct in 1986.

Last edited:

I have to agree with the above posts. The WIP looks too old. The wrinkles really oughtta be less defined for Bishop from Aliens.

Thanks for the comments, as always, gang! He definitely looks like an older Lance which is why it is still in a WIP stage. (Not that I mind because I want an older Lance as well- laugh!). :yess:

Bishop take two coming soon. :wink1:

Awesome!
I really believe in this project, hope to get great AlienZ Bishop after all. MY Sulaco team definitely needs him. ^_^

Re: WGP Lance Henriksen and Carrie Henn interest thread

Good sculpts (that are unpainted) tend to look older than the subject since a good sculptor has captured every wrinkle. This one in particular too because the base color of the sculpt is dark. Once paint is applied - the light bouncing off of the sculpt is changed and the proper level of detail can be seen.

unrelated but i would love to see Lance from either Near Dark or Stone Cold.If any one wants a good read Lance's autobiography is fantastic i could not put it down.

unrelated but i would love to see Lance from either Near Dark or Stone Cold.If any one wants a good read Lance's autobiography is fantastic i could not put it down.

Good to hear his autobiography was that interesting!

We are definitely down for variations of Lance. We love being able to do that. Right now, people have asked us for a Near Dark Henriksen before so I am going to start keeping the names on a list in the first post and see what kind of numbers we can get accumulate for him. :)

I thought I could resist this one ...

Then I saw the sculpt. :panic:

(sigh)

Okay ... add me to the Bishop list! :)

"Carrie Henn Interest Thread?" Sounds illegal.

Nice start on Bishop. Now to make him accurate from the symmetrical model. The scar on his right cheek doesn't go as high up as the one on his left. Then add in the unevenness of his face.

On a different note... one word: VASQUEZ (Jenette Goldstein).

Back