WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones for '12

I would be interested in all 4 of them. Haven't gotten into 1/6 scale (yet!) but these would be must haves!

If it would make a difference on the list, I would upgrade to painted headsculpts for all 4!

Same for me, painted would be nice. It would be cool to see a season 2 Dany, as her costume is much nicer/cooler! :)

im really looking forward to these,
and its great that we are getting their clothes, cause with just headsculpts, it would be difficult to find costumes for those of us who cant stitch aka me:slap

Put down for any and all Game of Thrones items you produce. :)

I'd be down for a Tyrion (at least the head) really only because I'd want a Peter Dinklage sculpt. Might use it for GOT, but would probably use for for something like Knights of Badassdom instead.

Based on price and result I would like Ned, Jon, and Tyrion heads and outfits unpainted

A bump for this thread! Hopefully the Blu-Ray release will inspire more people to hop on the lists for these!

I would be interested in Ned depending on the final product and price. Would be way too tough to bash, so a full outfit/head/accessory deal would be nice.

Back